[Event] Bicycling 24-Hour MTB - Omni-Motion

Ridemyplanet

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I'm back in junior. You can hang onto my pocket for the first 34 laps, then you are on your own.

Talk about hanging on to your pocket...I wanted to do it on Wednesday up at some climb, my leg just didnt want to, but I could just not let go of my pride/ego...which ever it was blush.png

Talk about hanging on to your pocket...I wanted to do it on Wednesday up at some climb, my leg just didnt want to, but I could just not let go of my pride/ego...which ever it was blush.png

I am going to swallow my pride when I garb his pocket thumbup1.gif

Wait a minute, I don't have any pride clap.gif clap.gif

shammy cream for the bells.. there slick that is ture

No thanks. Don't do shammy cream. I could use an extra battery for one of my my MJ808's....

;)

The most annoying thing about 24h races is if I plan to go to one to set up a stall I some how sell out and can't justify it to the Big box. oops.gif

You guys will enjoy the race. wish I where there

Weather looking crap. What was VG like last weekend. Same some bad posts...

We rode the route (well 80% of it - some of it was not open) on Sunday. Was not too bad. The worst parts were the sections of mud puddles out in the open which had dried with criss-crossing tyre tracks after baking in the hot sun. 99% of the single track under the trees was in perfect condition. The bamboo tunnels near the end were very very low.

But, I know Erik, the place will be in tip top shape on the weekend provided it doesn't rain heavily just before. Last year on one of my early laps I saw him a few times fixing problem spots as they started.

Weather looking crap. What was VG like last weekend. Same some bad posts...

Forecast for weekend:

Sat - 22/16 & 30% rain

Sun - 25/16 & 20% rain

See rule 9 and come have a blast!