Farms blocking access to public land.

BergForce

I wish they would make the people walking their horses pick it up like the dog walkers have to...

Holy cow, you mean to say that the dogwalkers actually pick it up in Switzerland, incredible. ;)

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you imagine how often you would need to dismount? It's pretty hard to see when the horse has pooed too…

I wish the animals at Groenies would pick up after themselves too… <_<

Thats their problem.

Actualy.... Ive seen a few horses with a "bum bag" attached that catches the poo, also seen a guy with a wheel barrow picking it up (he owns a stable next to a popular route).

The animals at Groenies I suspect are the 2 legged variety who are very difficult to train?....

Holy cow, you mean to say that the dogwalkers actually pick it up in Switzerland, incredible. ;)

Most lamp poles have little doggie poo bags on them.

Yep, hardly ever do you have to worry about stepping in dog poo.

They (the local muncipality) provide special bins and bags which are found all over the place. So when fido poops you put bag over hand, bend down, make like a poop scoop and then turn bag inside out, tie knot and place in the nearest dog poop bin.

Works very well actualy once you done a few...

I wonder what the actual environmental cost of producing and disposing of all these plastic bags is?

Yep, hardly ever do you have to worry about stepping in dog poo.

They (the local muncipality) provide special bins and bags which are found all over the place. So when fido poops you put bag over hand, bend down, make like a poop scoop and then turn bag inside out, tie knot and place in the nearest dog poop bin.

Works very well actualy once you done a few...

If we was walking down the road and my dog 'pooed' on the pavemunt, my wife would be the first one with a 'handy bag' .........

over her head! :D

I wonder what the actual environmental cost of producing and disposing of all these plastic bags is?

Barking up the wrong tree you are....it's about keeping the pavements, paths, parks etc free of dog poo so everyone can use them without fear of stepping on da landmines

Now if there was less time spent on speaking **** on the hub and more time riding your bikes most of you hubbers would actually be able to cycle up the hill instead of pushing, or maybe you guys are just chasing your 15min of fame :lol:

Unlike the ostriches, I don't care that they dope.

Tch tch.... your in a fowl mood lately, not getting your kellogs in the mornings?

Barking up the wrong tree you are....

No way in hell.

It's you goodie two shoes northern and western nations that caused the environmental pudding we are in at the moment.

Touting this garbage (pun, heh heh...) as being so awesome is exactly the point.

Seems to me, in light of this thread, very relevant that this attitude of superiority, to the detriment of us "lesser" nations, is what caused the great and sainted sauser to act the way he did. Allegedly, allegedly...

Edited by TNT1

Now if there was less time spent on speaking **** on the hub and more time riding your bikes

Did over two hundred kms this morning. Was awesome.