So how much weight did you put on?

Bianchisti

I set a new personal record and broke 90kg mark for the first time (90.2Kgs) ! WTF i was 70kgs when i met my wife 3 years ago

Stop eating your wife's chow bru. You need " The Green Juice"!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

So I haven't bothered getting on the scale since I've lost the 2.5kgs I gained over Christmas. Shopping last night in the bathroom section, I get onto one of their scales. I look at the reading and think;It's obviously a k*k scale cause that can't be right. I got on the home scale this morning, look at the reading and think: **** me! That k*k scale was right. I've lost 5kgs

So I haven't bothered getting on the scale since I've lost the 2.5kgs I gained over Christmas. Shopping last night in the bathroom section, I get onto one of their scales. I look at the reading and think;It's obviously a k*k scale cause that can't be right. I got on the home scale this morning, look at the reading and think: **** me! That k*k scale was right. I've lost 5kgs

Show off....!!

I've lost about 8kg since the beginning of Nov, put on about a 1kg over the Xmas period. Ive also only had about 9 beers at the most in the last 2 and a half months, those being in the last week. Need to get to goal weight of 75kg, at 81kg now.

Down to 79kg this week, and nearly at my goal weight :-) lost 2.5kg so far this week. Nothing like a virus to get the old weight down quickly.

Lost 25kg's since i started cycling, as I say to my wife, I am now only two thirds of the man I use to be

dude, you weighed 75kg and now you only weigh 50k??? Have you seen 'The Machinist'? That's not healthy!