ASG Trans Baviaans 24hr MTB Marathon 2012

EcoBound MTB Events

Hey Worsie-ek dink my vrou het n vol span, ma sy sal elkgeval in die oggend reply nie seker wat hulle relings is nie want ek is tans besig met werk in wes afrika

Hoop jy kom reg

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Worsie-ek dink my vrou het n vol span, ma sy sal elkgeval in die oggend reply nie seker wat hulle relings is nie want ek is tans besig met werk in wes afrika

Hoop jy kom reg

Dankie ek sal ook by die registrasie vra

All the best to all of you riding!! (I am very jealous - had to pull out for medical reasons a few months ago. What grates me now is that I am at possibly my fittest ever now (just need a bit of base though).)

Have fun and ride safe.

All the best to all of you riding!! (I am very jealous - had to pull out for medical reasons a few months ago. What grates me now is that I am at possibly my fittest ever now (just need a bit of base though).)

Have fun and ride safe.

I have an entry for you if you want to go still ... :whistling:

Have fun and ride safe.

+1,

Have a blast guys! :thumbup:

45 minutes? The water going to slow us down that much? Leopard crawling all the water crossings will still only take about 10 minutes extra...

So you an underwater leopard crawler :w00t: . It is going to slow you down. I rode it 2 week ends ago and that's how much we lost. They have had more rain since we rode. I hope its gone because we going to have a wet butt from the time we enter the first pass We will talk on Monday.Good luck and ride safe.

Its time to have fun :clap: :clap:

guys any update on the weather? apparently cape town is a shocker.

Go check www.yr.no. Baviaans farming community. We going to have a cold start and it will be warmest 19c after sunset. No rain.

Alles van die beste aan al die 2012 TRANSBOBBEJANE !!!

Ons gaan n great time he - ons kon nie vir beter weer gevra het nie.

Sien julle vanaand in Willowmore!

post-14134-0-91776000-1345186620.jpg

post-14134-0-00757100-1345186680.jpg

My first baviaans was great. I had a great team and friends to share it with. What I would like to know is if anyone had a video camera mounted and would share a copy of the movie. I would love to show my wife the whole route.

So you an underwater leopard crawler :w00t: . It is going to slow you down. I rode it 2 week ends ago and that's how much we lost. They have had more rain since we rode. I hope its gone because we going to have a wet butt from the time we enter the first pass We will talk on Monday.Good luck and ride safe.

Its time to have fun :clap: :clap:

That's just one of my talents ;)

While the rivers were deeper than I've ever seen them, they were all mostly ridable. We did our best time yet - so given the 45 minutes the rivers added, we would have done around 8:45 :thumbup:

As for results - this is all I have (thanks to my wife and her phone) - well done to Coimbra

post-275-0-61849000-1345446778.jpg

Couldn't asked for better riding conditions. Was a great day out in the Kloof.

Much better route than the LangsBaviaans... This is a definate Fixture on my Calender for years to come.