ARGUS SEEDING

road

It might be worht a shot. The 1st start group is quite big, so you're likely to pick up some stragglers along the way

but at the same time, if the wind is blowing, I don't feel like riding solo around the rest of the peninsula when (not if) I get dropped.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only 47 riders rode Sub 3:30 from U last year! Yikes! I will have to fly!

Maybe we can hook up. I start in U and my goal is sub 3:30.

I dont understand? I can get to the page where you must choose the query, then I type the query...and when I go submit...BOOM...Error

So to get you right - you go to racetec website, click on entered events, fill name and surname in and click submit?

Alternatively, go to results and fill n the details there and click submit in that field - if you press enter, it enters the info for the race's results that are at the top of the page.......

If all else fails, PM me the info and let me give it a go.

So to get you right - you go to racetec website, click on entered events, fill name and surname in and click submit?

Alternatively, go to results and fill n the details there and click submit in that field - if you press enter, it enters the info for the race's results that are at the top of the page.......

If all else fails, PM me the info and let me give it a go.

I need to query his start group as they put him with YY....worse than last year and he has a way better burger time last year than the year before...so now when I want to query the seeding and I go submit after typing the whole thing it gives me a server error

Maybe we can hook up. I start in U and my goal is sub 3:30.

It's do-able - I did it last year from V... and the winner from V was just outside 3h - think 3:05 or something. So you'll have company at that pace.

I need to query his start group as they put him with YY....worse than last year and he has a way better burger time last year than the year before...so now when I want to query the seeding and I go submit after typing the whole thing it gives me a server error

My buddy is also seeded in YY he was seeded last year in R they reseeded him again in YY. my mother started in RR last year they seeded her in OB and then reseeded her in TT how do they determine that. And my buddy did a 4:30 argus in R shurely that doesnt justify moving to yy

OH! you are on the cycletour website....... check the email they sent out with the seeding - didn't they have an email address on there for seeding queries?

Edit: sorry. I thought you were wanting to know what his seeding is.

Edited by Tiny K

OH! you are on the cycletour website....... check the email they sent out with the seeding - didn't they have an email address on there for seeding queries?

Edit: sorry. I thought you were wanting to know what his seeding is.

If you reply the email I get a response saying I should do it online, so then I do it online then a error...so I dont know where to go now

Starting in K for my first one. See the "top guy" did a 3:03 and the back markers (not outliers) can in at 4:30 with the average 3:30 or thereabouts. 3:30 for my first Argus I'll take. I'll also take the weather that this was raced in!

Starting in K for my first one. See the "top guy" did a 3:03 and the back markers (not outliers) can in at 4:30 with the average 3:30 or thereabouts. 3:30 for my first Argus I'll take. I'll also take the weather that this was raced in!

My first was a 3:41 with cramping up Chappies and Suikerbossie. Second was a sub 3 (last year was perfect weather!).

Anything is possible as long as you put the training and conditioning in.

My first was a 3:41 with cramping up Chappies and Suikerbossie. Second was a sub 3 (last year was perfect weather!).

Anything is possible as long as you put the training and conditioning in.

I've put the (some) training in. Die Burger was my first road race at 3:08 from Group X and a 3:11 this weekend in the Roller Coaster from group N. Haven't done the long stuff (100kms +) mostly Chappies rides from town, Glen Hill repeats (when its windy)

Hey guys, relatively new to all this. I did the OFm classic in 3hr 30 (my first ride)

and start time for argus is WW 8.54, does that sound about right ??

I've put the (some) training in. Die Burger was my first road race at 3:08 from Group X and a 3:11 this weekend in the Roller Coaster from group N. Haven't done the long stuff (100kms +) mostly Chappies rides from town, Glen Hill repeats (when its windy)

What group are you seeded in? I pretty much did the same as you and I'm in Q. Looking for other riders in the same group to try for a decent 3:15 - 3:20 type time (weather depending).

• 2 weeks later...

MY buddy dit n faster time last year then in 2010 and they droped him from R to YY. Try beating that drop in seeding

I think I beat that drop !!! I'm starting an hour later than last year. Damn annoyed. I'm in XX.

My dad who has ridden the last 2 Burgers and Argus Cycle Tours with me i.e IDENTIAL times is starting almost an hour ahead of me. Explain that one. He has not ridden any other seeding races.