Best 26er 120mm full susser light trail frame?

Palaeodom

finally got most of my light trail components together and want to crown them with a 120mm travel full susser frame set.

I want an full suspension alu frame set with tapered headset to fit my fork and rear suspension rig geared for a 120mm fox rp23.

Any ideas?

Edited by Palaeodom

Cannondale RZ ONE TWENTY XLR 2 - your fork won'tfit, but it's an awesome frame! My complete bike with that frame comes in at 11.5 kg with "standard" parts.

Although the Morewood Zula is a 100mm frame, it rides like it's got more travel. Mine has a 120mm fork and goes like the clappers. So I'd throw that in the mix as well.

Cannondale RZ ONE TWENTY XLR 2 - your fork won'tfit, but it's an awesome frame! My complete bike with that frame comes in at 11.5 kg with "standard" parts.

Funny how the brain works, he said fork and Lefty's somehow got blocked from my memory! :D

Yea, sweet ride you have there Rob! :thumbup:

The Look has a cool look to it.

Looks like it needs a proprietary stem.

My schoolteacher always told me never to use the the same word too often. Looks like she was right.

I know you said Alu frame, but consider the Tomac Supermatic 120. Is Carbon, but meets your requirements.

I have it with XT/XTR, Mavic SLR's, and Easton carbon bits....very very pleased with the performance and weight...

Not sure on price, but do have the contact details for the importer in Durb's.

Thanks for the suggestions all, Like the look of the Merida but really looking for an alu, I just find I have more confidence in doing silly things on it.

Thanks for the suggestions all, Like the look of the Merida but really looking for an alu, I just find I have more confidence in doing silly things on it.

I have a merida with alu frame. Also a 1-20 with most components upgraded as the original specs were a bit "lite"

See attached pic.

post-25615-0-69781200-1326873685.jpg

Edited by Smolster

I thought the Fuel Ex were discontinued in SA, is that correct? Any ideas of what a Fuel Ex frame set would cost?

Smolster - any ideas on what your frame weighs and how much it cost?