Cape Cobra Accident

Blokkies

udxcob Received another message from Chris's wife. He is conscious and talking a little, but is in terrible pain. His asthma is also giving him hell, so he's having trouble breathing.

Still no word on his injuries (arm etc).

At least it sounds like he is getting better every day.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

udxcob Received another message from Chris's wife. He is conscious and talking a little, but is in terrible pain. His asthma is also giving him hell, so he's having trouble breathing.

Still no word on his injuries (arm etc).

At least it sounds like he is getting better every day.

Good to hear.... thanks for the update

Hi guys

Been following the accident particularly on Chris's progress I must say everytime I read another report on the accident it sends shivers down my spine..it could quite easily been me lying in Tht hospital bed. I suggest we show the cyclist solidarity by arranging a group ride to Constantiaberg the first Saturday he is out of icu. Also collect donations on the day. Tell all your buddies and we show our suport..any thoughts?

I'll be there.

Got another message from udxcob. Chris's wife says she is smiling, as he is getting better. He had a reality check today, as it was the first time he saw the true extend of his injuries. He is in good spirits, saying to his wife "this is not me". He is determined to make a full recovery. They are thanking everybody for the prayers and well wishes, it means a lot to them.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Got another message from udxcob. Chris's wife says she is smiling, as he is getting better. He had a reality check today, as it was the first time he saw the true extend of his injuries. He is in good spirits, saying to his wife "this is not me". He is determined to make a full recovery. They are thanking everybody for the prayers and well wishes, it means a lot to them.

this is good news..... all the best chris

That'll be up to his partner to decide...

:mellow:

Bless her and the kids in this time as well.

Edited by ' Dale

FANTASTIC, BEST NEWS OF THE DAY. Thanks for keeping us informed.

FANTASTIC, BEST NEWS OF THE DAY. Thanks for keeping us informed.

Pleasure, but I'm just passing on the messages from udxcob.

Sounds like a miracle no one died. All the best Chris and all others involved, you're in our prayers!

Guest Frail4Life

Thanks for the Updates! I am keeping Chris and his family in my thoughts and daily Prayers. I know what it feels like to be struggling, still want to do things but cant due to Injuries and Pain. I dont take No as an Answer. Chris do get your Rest and Recover, take Baby steps and build your Strength!