Racing wheels.

gummibear

when they are not being used and they are hanging in the garage are they left inflated or must i let the air out.

when they are not being used and they are hanging in the garage are they left inflated or must i let the air out.

u let them hang in the garage..? !!Shocked

I'm astounded when I see posts like this. First off, "Racing Wheels", please note the capitalisation, should always be respected and revered as the wheels that will carry you like a chariot charging through fire, bloody awesome things that they are, speed weapons from the Gods, they deserve their place of importance in your humble abode, right over the God damn mantelpiece, between the wedding photo of you and your wife and that once in a lifetime shot of you and LA at OR Tambo, commanding the respect and admiration of all your visitors and peers! So no, left hanging in the garage is something you would do with that old cam belt you took off your nineteen voetsek beetle!

Secondly, your racing wheels are potent objects, they symbolise your own potency on your machine and as such should serve as a constant reminder to all who behold them that they are mercurial objects, capable of unleashing immeasurable damage on any peleton, their authority and influence second to none! To leave them deflated is tantamount to castrating your prized stud stallion, it's just not done!

Now ask yourself again, "What do I do with my Racing Wheels?" Angry

I remember in the old days of silk tubbies you were meant to deflate them when not in use, but not so sure today. Where is JB when you need him?

I'm astounded when I see posts like this. First off' date=' "Racing Wheels", please note the capitalisation, should always be respected and revered as the wheels that will carry you like a chariot charging through fire, bloody awesome things that they are, speed weapons from the Gods, they deserve their place of importance in your humble abode, right over the God damn mantelpiece, between the wedding photo of you and your wife and that once in a lifetime shot of you and LA at OR Tambo, commanding the respect and admiration of all your visitors and peers! So no, left hanging in the garage is something you would do with that old cam belt you took off your nineteen voetsek beetle!

Secondly, your racing wheels are potent objects, they symbolise your own potency on your machine and as such should serve as a constant reminder to all who behold them that they are mercurial objects, capable of unleashing immeasurable damage on any peleton, their authority and influence second to none! To leave them deflated is tantamount to castrating your prized stud stallion, it's just not done!

[/quote']

ClapClapClapClapClap  One of the most informative reply's Ive read for a while!!!LOLLOL

OK so i get the point.carbon racing wheels are special and i now need to build a cabinet in my entertainment area next to the bar and place them in there.and keep them inflated for when i use them.

I remember in the old days of silk tubbies you were meant to deflate them when not in use' date=' but not so sure today. Where is JB when you need him? [/quote']

polishing his yellow saddle and prrrrronouncong his rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr's

or is it his dirrrrrrty yellow saddle

I'm astounded when I see posts like this. First off' date=' "Racing Wheels", please note the capitalisation, should always be respected and revered as the wheels that will carry you like a chariot charging through fire, bloody awesome things that they are, speed weapons from the Gods, they deserve their place of importance in your humble abode, right over the God damn mantelpiece, between the wedding photo of you and your wife and that once in a lifetime shot of you and LA at OR Tambo, commanding the respect and admiration of all your visitors and peers! So no, left hanging in the garage is something you would do with that old cam belt you took off your nineteen voetsek beetle!

[/quote']

ClapClapClapClapClap  One of the most informative reply's Ive read for a while!!!LOLLOL

He,he, he ja you can always rely on Pantani and lately Sammajoor as wellLOL

Merry Christmas you lotBig%20smile

Race more often.  Then you have to keep them inflated.Wink