CRC Order..... JHB

KDEE

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will place the order, but we need a fair bit more, currently free shipping is approx R3000.. i have R500

I have placed a number of orders before on the hub with multiple hubbers..

No clothing, helmets, shoes... unless you are prepared to pay the duty upfront..

CRC rand amount plus 17% to cover vat, duty and my bank charges into my bank account... If there is a massive swing on the currency rate, honour board prevails.. It has only happened once before and I lost out with one member... The other 15 hubbers have been great..

Edited by KDEE

Interesting on free shipping & duty. I've been looking at SJS Cycles in UK and have a big basket waiting to order - pretty much all stuff CRC don't seem to do. They don't offer free shipping though. I must query them on that.

Will be ordering next week if we can get enough in for free postage..

Please email me your wish list on gavin.trusler@genmills.com and I will collate from there.. Please okes, the wish list from CRC thas shows item codes, prices etc.., no links etc.. i dont have time..