Denny Menchov

Ah no wannabe, I thought we may end up crying together up those last few hills

G, nah, not fit enough for this one.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah no wannabe, I thought we may end up crying together up those last few hills, I am in C

I could always cycle out in that direction and then meet up with you on the N7 section and keep you company till the end. :devil: :devil:

(waiting for the flaming to start) :whistling: :whistling:

I could always cycle out in that direction and then meet up with you on the N7 section and keep you company till the end. :devil: :devil:

(waiting for the flaming to start) :whistling: :whistling:

No Flaming! As Long as you Help with some PACING!

No Flaming! As Long as you Help with some PACING!

This avatar has been 'asleep' for a while....... FRAIL, see you there man.

Gonna be a tough ride buys:

Please do not compare your start group with your PPA seeding as each group in the 123km route is only made up of approximately 70 riders.

So what has been added onto the old route to make it 123km, more hills?

Loads of rollers! Out on Adderley and Philadelphia roads....... think the last few Km from the Silo's in the Durbanville High School race - now we are doing it in reverse.

I'm also in $, considering dropping myself down a bit though, might make for a more relaxing ride...

Well im also in $ it seems. That means nobody has to feel special being seeded there. Problem with this is that one's focus moves from "being in the bunch that goes for the line" to "how long will i hang before they drop me" :blush:

Oh well, its a challenge :thumbup:

Well im also in $ it seems. That means nobody has to feel special being seeded there. Problem with this is that one's focus moves from "being in the bunch that goes for the line" to "how long will i hang before they drop me" :blush:

Oh well, its a challenge :thumbup:

Scary bit is that I know of a rider that is doing the race who also rides elite league bunch....... finishes in the bunch though so dunno how much work he'll bring to the mix :ph34r:

I'm also in $, considering dropping myself down a bit though, might make for a more relaxing ride...

Remember what happened at the Klein Joostenberg / Dunlop Cup race..... don't do it man! You will definitely be able to hang on / ride with the bunch.

dunno how much work he'll bring to the mix :ph34r:

But isn't that why they seeded you in the group? :whistling: