Rugby...

'Dale

What the heck is Fourie du Preez doing in the mix...

What a coach. Stupido!

I know, uh mean look what that total moron Jake White did with George Smith? Absolute no talent has been with goes to japan to eat wasabi for a few years and comes back and expects to get his place in the brumbies team. Thinks he can shave his dreadlocks and he can sneak into the wallabies team without anyone noticing.

[disclaimer - i haven't seen FdP play for a while, but has just won consecutive championships. If he's fit he slots straight into my match 22..wtf has been doing this past six months, playing golf?? ]

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What the heck is Fourie du Preez doing in the mix...

What a coach. Stupido!

And Guthro Steenkamp, no coincidence they are/were Bulls players and an ex Bulls coach

Edited by sk27

I have question marks around two players who have just not impressed in their recent outings.

Willie Le Roux has been "hyped" into the team, his 3 tests have so far have been unimpressive, Pat Lambie is being left in the cold again and Meyer has overlooked inbred class. ( When will an offer from Europe finally tempt him?)

How many international teams would not play a fit Bismarck? Adriaan Strauss epitomises Domkrag but fails in his most important role. Lineout throws!

I have question marks around two players who have just not impressed in their recent outings.

Willie Le Roux has been "hyped" into the team, his 3 tests have so far have been unimpressive, Pat Lambie is being left in the cold again and Meyer has overlooked inbred class. ( When will an offer from Europe finally tempt him?)

How many international teams would not play a fit Bismarck? Adriaan Strauss epitomises Domkrag but fails in his most important role. Lineout throws!

You clearly wearing your Shark sunglasses when making the above comments...

The selections in the team, and only based on your concerns are based solely on the respected super rugby games.

Lambie has looked unsettled and off form for the sharks for the whole season. Bismark hasn't played much rugby, and he'll be back. As for Willie Le Roux. It's him or fairly average Kirchner in place for fullback, Willie much more versatile than Kirchner was and will ever be...

I think the thing most is missing is that HM claims he's building for the World Cup, then why bring in the "older guns"???

Oooooh Eina

New Zealand: Israel Dagg; Ben Smith, Conrad Smith, Ma'a Nonu, Julian Savea, Aaron Cruden, Aaron Smith; Kieran Read, Richie McCaw (capt), Liam Messam; Sam Whitelock, Luke Romano; Owen Franks, Andrew Hore, Tony Woodcock.

Replacements: Keven Mealamu, Ben Franks, Charlie Faumuina, Brodie Retallick, Sam Cane, Tawera Kerr-Barlow, Beauden Barrett, Ryan Crotty

NB: Messam injured, All Blacks in transit unable to comment

Controversial much.... Cooper on the plank, after alot of backing from McKenzie

Australia TEAM: 15-Jesse Mogg, 14-Israel Folau, 13-Adam Ashley-Cooper, 12-Christian Leali'ifano, 11-James O'Connor, 10-Matt Toomua, 9-Will Genia, 8-Ben Mowen, 7-Michael Hooper, 6-Hugh McMeniman, 5-James Horwill (capt), 4-Rob Simmons, 3-Ben Alexander, 2-Stephen Moore, 1-James Slipper

Replacements: 16-Saia Fainga'a, 17-Scott Sio, 18-Sekope Kepu, 19-Scott Fardy, 20-Liam Gill, 21-Nic White, 22-Quade Cooper, 23-Tevita Kuridrani.

Confirm sheet

Teams:

Australia:

15 Jesse Mogg, 14 Israel Folau, 13 Adam Ashley-Cooper, 12 Christian Lealiifano, 11 James O'Connor, 10 Matt Toomua, 9 Will Genia, 8 Ben Mowen, 7 Michael Hooper, 6 Hugh McMeniman, 5 James Horwill (captain), 4 Rod Simmons, 3 Ben Alexander, 2 Stephen Moore, 1 James Slipper

Substitutes: 16 Saia Faingaa, 17 Scott Sio, 18 Sekope Kepu, 19 Scott Fardy, 20 Liam Gill, 21 Nic White, 22 Quade Cooper, 23 Tevita Kuridrani

New Zealand:

15 Israel Dagg, 14 Ben Smith, 13 Conrad Smith, 12 Ma'a Nonu, 11 Julian Savea, 10 Aaron Cruden, 9 Aaron Smith, 8 Kieran Read, 7 Richie McCaw (captain), 6 Steven Luatua, 5 Sam Whitelock, 4 Luke Romano, 3 Owen Franks, 2 Andrew Hore, 1 Tony Woodcock

Substitutes: 16 even Mealamu, 17 Ben Franks, 18 Charlie Faumuina, 19 Brodie Retallick, 20 Sam Cane, 21 Tawera Kerr-Barlow, 22 Beauden Barrett, 23 Ryan Crotty

Oooooh Eina

New Zealand: Israel Dagg; Ben Smith, Conrad Smith, Ma'a Nonu, Julian Savea, Aaron Cruden, Aaron Smith; Kieran Read, Richie McCaw (capt), Liam Messam; Sam Whitelock, Luke Romano; Owen Franks, Andrew Hore, Tony Woodcock.

Replacements: Keven Mealamu, Ben Franks, Charlie Faumuina, Brodie Retallick, Sam Cane, Tawera Kerr-Barlow, Beauden Barrett, Ryan Crotty

NB: Messam injured, All Blacks in transit unable to comment

The other teams are going to ***!!!!!

The other teams are going to ***!!!!!

Gonna be fun to watch. Bwahaha my black jersey is in full force :ph34r:

Where are all the Lions players :unsure:

What Lion players? Remember, we're talking of an Blue Bulls couch here, no love for Lions players. :whistling:

i reckon this is going to be quite a tight rugby championships. probably weakest kiwi team we've seen in a while. wallabies a bit of a wildcard after losing lions tour and now with new coach.

boks always have potential to be world's best.

I reckon things are pretty even, and the difference could actually come from the pumas causing an upset somewhere along the way.

Where are all the Lions players :unsure:

Maybe the problem is that Heyneke wants to WIN some of the games? :whistling:

At least there are 2 ex-Lions in the team...

i reckon this is going to be quite a tight rugby championships. probably weakest kiwi team we've seen in a while. wallabies a bit of a wildcard after losing lions tour and now with new coach.

boks always have potential to be world's best.

I reckon things are pretty even, and the difference could actually come from the pumas causing an upset somewhere along the way.

Weakest kiwi team? Explain?

The injury of DC is a blessing in disguise, again AC is the flyhalf after leading the mighty Chiefs to super rugby glory once again!!!

Only weakness in this team, is McCaw(returning from sabbatical) and Cane(plunkman for chiefs). And you can't really call McCaw a weakness. He's very presence in any team lifts the spirit and morale of not only the team, but it seems the entire New Zealand nation.

Maybe the problem is that Heyneke wants to WIN some of the games? :whistling:

At least there are 2 ex-Lions in the team...

Then he must get rid of some of that hasbeen BB players in his squad. :whistling: :whistling: