Rugby...

'Dale

Just tried to raise some blood pressure.

According to the IRB list the ref at Ellis Park will be Nigel Owens. A whistle happy man but reasonably consistent.

For the record, Roman Poite was originally appointed as an assistant ref for last weekend's game.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had a good laugh whilst reading this article http://www.nzherald....jectid=11125994 on NZ Herald site.

The stats says that Jannie must go as he is costing us.

That is not, of course, taking into account that he is probably still the finest tighthead in the game and the new scrum laws are suited to him. How else do we dominate at crucial scrum time.

All blacks have been ranked number 1 in the world for years even whilst the Boks had the World Cup trophy in the cabinet. They are the number one team in the world, ranked number 1 and world champs. First ever global superstar in Jonah Lomu, Dan carter greatest ever number 10 to play the game and Ritchie macaw greatest captain and player. Only the facts, pity some cant appreciate a great spectacle and respect the game without looking at the jersey. Some fans can't swallow it

is ja.

Dan Carter definitely greatest #10 ever, uh mean who else could turn a rank hospital pass into the match winning move from just outside his own 22?

Richie McCaw is basically the Lance Armstrong of rugby. Definitely the best in the world, but only because the authorities do nothing about the blatant cheating that allows him to be this good. You'll find most kiwis will justify that this is what makes him so good.

All blacks have been ranked number 1 in the world for years even whilst the Boks had the World Cup trophy in the cabinet. They are the number one team in the world, ranked number 1 and world champs. First ever global superstar in Jonah Lomu, Dan carter greatest ever number 10 to play the game and Ritchie macaw greatest captain and player. Only the facts, pity some cant appreciate a great spectacle and respect the game without looking at the jersey. Some fans can't swallow it

Wrong.................Sa were ranked no1 in 2007 after the world cup, in 2008 SA and the AB's swapped rankings twice at no1, in 2009 SA held it as well until the AB's regained it later in the year. England have also held it. I agree Lomu was a superstar but he has one record that escaped him........he never managed to score a try against SA!

Dark Night so because of this we must assume the AB's will win all future games. Get lost dude. You are only seeking attention.

Don't tell me you created this profile just to talk rugby on a cycling forum? I smell a Rat. And it is called duplicate accounts....

@ Garfield.. Danny K: 'Baby it hurts so bad'... This is a Rugby chat created on a cycling forum, no need to get personal.

Please man, you arrived with this Sa supporters BS. If the Shoe fits....

@ Garfield.. Danny K: 'Baby it hurts so bad'... This is a Rugby chat created on a cycling forum, no need to get personal.

And we where discussing the substandard reffing. We never said who would win etc - we only wished it was a fair contest. Yet you decide to come along with your off topic one sided comments looking for reaction. You are obviously a sour person looking for conflict and nothing more.

Now run along before you get hurt son. There are a lot of nasty people on the hub here that will eat you alive for breakfast.

Can Admin check this guys IP Address for duplicate accounts. It seems funny that someone comes here and starts a new profile just to lambast Bok supporters?

Although having said that you being from the Western Cape you do support the AB's as you still live in the past. You are the reason CT will never get a AB's test again.

Edited by Garfield2010

its taken days to come to terms about what happened on Saturday, I am finally ready to talk about it, even if it brings back painful memories!

How do you think I feel, players from my team are considered to tough for international rugby so we will only see Sharks Players in the Currie Cup :(