Rugby...

'Dale

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interstingly, I went to a talk by Tim Noakes yesterday at my son's school...

taht guy is brilliant by the way...

anyways, so i ask him about Sharks chances tomorrow...

his reply....

"the Sarks will be down by between 10 -15 points before they run onto the field"...based purely on their extensive traveling and the fact that Chiefs could sit at home for the last two weeks"...

so for a Sharks win...they need to be better than the Chiefs by 15 points...are they?

very inetresting perspective....

I thought this would be the case with the Stormers game but they proved us all wrong

Go Sharks

"the Sarks will be down by between 10 -15 points before they run onto the field"...based purely on their extensive traveling and the fact that Chiefs could sit at home for the last two weeks"...

"**** TIM NOAKES. MOER HULLE BOYS"

Edited by Bianchisti

Tough luck Sharkies. But you can't expect a team to travel that much and still be competitive. They are just looking too flat footed today, not really their fault.

Catarh is caused by suppressed tears of great emotion........ silence is just as bad...... Let go sjarqies, it is just a game. The young Bulls game will go for number four next year.

Afraid the best team in the campaign deservedly won the title. Apart from obvious fatigue, the Sharks were starved of possession, and when they had it, made too many forced errors or kicked away possession. And from the set pieces (especially line outs) they had too many turnarounds. But they did themselves proud. Maybe a compulsory two-week gap between semi's and final should be considered in the schedule, irrespective of whether two teams from the same country are playing against each other or not. Travel will always be a major factor in a final.

Afraid the best team in the campaign deservedly won the title. Apart from obvious fatigue, the Sharks were starved of possession, and when they had it, made too many forced errors or kicked away possession. And from the set pieces (especially line outs) they had too many turnarounds. But they did themselves proud. Maybe a compulsory two-week gap between semi's and final should be considered in the schedule, irrespective of whether two teams from the same country are playing against each other or not. Travel will always be a major factor in a final.

+1

At the moment is is not a fair reflection on the abilities of the teams in the final.

+1

At the moment is is not a fair reflection on the abilities of the teams in the final.

I agree but I would also say it in not a fair reflection that the Lions came last in the standings.

I don't understand how Jano Vermaak makes the Springbok squad?? Glad for Kolisi. Interesting to see Pat Cilliers - I've always thought Jannie was overworked at tighthead and we lack an obvious replacement.

I don't understand how Jano Vermaak makes the Springbok squad?? Glad for Kolisi. Interesting to see Pat Cilliers - I've always thought Jannie was overworked at tighthead and we lack an obvious replacement.

I also cannot understand why Jano is there. He won't be around for the next world cup and besides that he is a reserve no.9 how can he. Possibly be good enough for the Boks

• 2 weeks later...

The Kings will play SuperRugby for the 2013 season, with the lowest ranked SA side then playing the Lions in a promotion/relegation match