Rugby...

'Dale

15 Willie le Roux 5/10

14 Bryan Habana 6/10

13 JJ Engelbrecht 6/10

12 Jean de Villiers 4/10

11 Bjorn Basson 5/10

10 Morne Steyn 5/10 (he can only play well if the pack dominates and he gets good service from 9. Neither happened)

9 Ruan Pienaar 3/10 (he was just too slow to clear the base of the scrum, which put pressure on the whole attack line)

8 Pierre Spies 3/10 (doesn't derserve a place in the team on current form - only there for experience)

7 Arno Botha (unfortunate injury. Kolisi can start next week with Labuschangne on the bench)

6 Marcell Coetzee 4/10 ( a brilliant provincial player but not in the league of Francois Louw or Brussow)

5 Juandre Kruger 3/10 (poor game by his standards. Vd Merwe made an impact when he came on)

4 Eben Etzebeth 7/10

3 Jannie du Plessis 3/10 (same as Spies and looks tired. Give Lourens Adriaanse a start)

2 Adriaan Strauss 6/10 (but looked flustered at times - unlike him)

1 Tendai Mtawarira 4/10 (hasn't regained his form - start Oosthuizen at 1)

Bismarck du Plessis 6/10

Trevor Nyakane 6/10

Coenie Oosthuizen 7/10

Flip van der Merwe 6/10

Siya Kolisi 8/10 (slow start but man did he step up to plate)

Piet van Zyl 4/10 (unfortunate introduction to Test rugby. Some poor passes - hopefully he gets another chance)

Pat Lambie 6/10

Jan Serfontein 7/10 (this guy is pure class and should start next to JJ)

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

15 Willie le Roux 5/10

14 Bryan Habana 6/10

13 JJ Engelbrecht 6/10

12 Jean de Villiers 4/10

11 Bjorn Basson 5/10

10 Morne Steyn 5/10 (he can only play well if the pack dominates and he gets good service from 9. Neither happened)

9 Ruan Piepnaar 3/10 (he was just too slow to clear the base of the scrum, which put pressure on the whole attack line)

8 Pierre Spies 3/10 (doesn't derserve a place in the team on current form - only there for experience)

7 Arno Botha (unfortunate injury. Kolisi can start next week with Labuschangne on the bench)

6 Marcell Coetzee 4/10 ( a brilliant provincial player but not in the league of Francois Louw or Brussow)

5 Juandre Kruger 3/10 (poor game by his standards. Vd Merwe made an impact when he came on)

4 Eben Etzebeth 7/10

3 Jannie du Plessis 3/10 (same as Spies and looks tired. Give Lourens Adriaanse a start)

2 Adriaan Strauss 6/10 (but looked flustered at times - unlike him)

1 Tendai Mtawarira 4/10 (hasn't regained his form - start Oosthuizen at 1)

Bismarck du Plessis 6/10

Trevor Nyakane 6/10

Coenie Oosthuizen 7/10

Flip van der Merwe 6/10

Siya Kolisi 8/10 (slow start but man did he step up to plate)

Piet van Zyl 4/10 (unfortunate introduction to Test rugby. Some poor passes - hopefully he gets another chance)

Pat Lambie 6/10

Jan Serfontein 7/10 (this guy is pure class and should start next to JJ)

6/10 for the hair shampoo advert guy, why? Nothing really hanged after he came up. Fortunately the Bismark did not sink. Goeie Vrystater daai. I also see some posters bitched about Heinrich Brüssow, heard he does not have the same contact as Pienaar....... and that he stepped on toes.

Edited by Big H*

I was at the Game at Mbombela Stadium Yesterday. Awesome First Test right in our Back Yard. I just hope SARU will bring us some more Test Rugby to our Stadium. The Vibe was incredible..

And because i like to stirr a little bit, i Went to the game Supporting the Scotts. And Man, were those "Brandewyn" Drinking Bulls Supporters Pissed off at me. :ph34r: :ph34r: :clap: :clap:

And after the first Try, i could see these okes wants to Moer me Badly. ha ha ha. But that didnt bother me..

Me and My Scottish Flag. And look, i even Wore an All Black Jersey, just to piss them of More.

post-32956-0-96021600-1371404911_thumb.jpg

It says so much about a collectively ragged performance by the Springboks that it took a substitute player to show them the way against a spoiling Scotland at Mbombela Stadium on Saturday.

News24 on Siya Kolisi

:-))

Jeanne dV injured.

Might not make it to play against Samoa

And the new Bok captain is?

Jeanne dV injured.

I would say Adriaan Straus but it will probably be Pierre Spies

I would say Adriaan Straus but it will probably be Pierre Spies

Would be nice if it's Spies because then at least he will have an on-field function.

Jeanne dV injured.

i think it is a good thing - he can try make some intercepts from the touchline if he wants...looking way out of sorts

Edited by Stretch

Would be nice if it's Spies because then at least he will have an on-field function.

ahaha ya ney

"We have to take it on the chin and start to focus on Saturday... We had a few new guys in and unfortunately it was a disappointing performance but the focus has to move to Saturday."

British and Irish Lions Gatland after the defeat 12-14 against the Brumbies

JWC Semi finals:

Baby Boks vs Wales this evening

Heads up, PROs!

We are leading with 10 to go, missed a few kicks and Wales was fortunate to be awarded a try when they lost the ball; we are not playing very well though but hopefully we can hang in for the win

I was at the Game at Mbombela Stadium Yesterday. Awesome First Test right in our Back Yard. I just hope SARU will bring us some more Test Rugby to our Stadium. The Vibe was incredible..

And because i like to stirr a little bit, i Went to the game Supporting the Scotts. And Man, were those "Brandewyn" Drinking Bulls Supporters Pissed off at me. :ph34r: :ph34r: :clap: :clap:

And after the first Try, i could see these okes wants to Moer me Badly. ha ha ha. But that didnt bother me..

Me and My Scottish Flag. And look, i even Wore an All Black Jersey, just to piss them of More.

You have Scottish ancestry, Lexx?