Rugby...

'Dale

Nope, miskien sal die druk hulle volgende jaar laat beter speel. Verlede jaar het hulle baie goed gevaar in die toer wedstryde, so dalk weer.

Breezer this game has become so professional. You don't just go overseas and return unbeaten in 4 weeks. You target certain games on tour and prepare to win those games. So I see why Coetzee can be upset about their draw for 2014. Yes you going to say if you want to be the best you have to beat the best home or away, but the game has changed so much to simply just win all your tour games Edited by fabes

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You okes are concentrating on the wrong end of the log.

Kings or Lions?

Its going to be very tight. I think both teams will win their home games but it will come down to points difference

Die refs kroek net teen die Bulls

Haha you guys played against 14 men for a quarter of a game and still couldn't catch the ball

As the most loyal Cheetahs supporter, I'm surprised nobody has mentioned that the Cheetahs only beat the Stormers on the log because they didn't play against the Brumbies or Crusaders. It's one of the major problems I have with the current format, that not all teams get to play each other at all, let alone play each other at home and away. I can very clearly understand Coetzee's frustration, as it has more to do with the draw than with coaching style.

As the most loyal Cheetahs supporter, I'm surprised nobody has mentioned that the Cheetahs only beat the Stormers on the log because they didn't play against the Brumbies or Crusaders. It's one of the major problems I have with the current format, that not all teams get to play each other at all, let alone play each other at home and away. I can very clearly understand Coetzee's frustration, as it has more to do with the draw than with coaching style.

shlep about this format, and no need for the local derby's home and away! :thumbdown:

what was wrong with the normal play every1 once a year and home and away every alternate year format?

shlep about this format, and no need for the local derby's home and away! :thumbdown:

what was wrong with the normal play every1 once a year and home and away every alternate year format?

Interesting proposal - so what you saying is 14 games each season, of which 7 at home and 7 away? And then alternate home and away fixtures each year. I like. :thumbup:

The Bulls could not beat the Sharks last week and had to rely on them to miss a kick and to win by 1 point.

There was a lot of loud mooing from their supporters after that one.

Now they get beaten by the Stormers !!!!

WTF – is this a team about to take the Super 15?

As a proud SA Rugby supporter I have thrown my weight behind them and to help the cause I am using as much cow related stuff as possible to support them.

I had cream in my coffee this morning, I made the missus eat Yoghurt, I had milk on my cereal and my daughter is drawing pictures of happy cows and now this !!

I feel betrayed !!

The Bulls could not beat the Sharks last week and had to rely on them to miss a kick and to win by 1 point.

There was a lot of loud mooing from their supporters after that one.

Now they get beaten by the Stormers !!!!

WTF – is this a team about to take the Super 15?

As a proud SA Rugby supporter I have thrown my weight behind them and to help the cause I am using as much cow related stuff as possible to support them.

I had cream in my coffee this morning, I made the missus eat Yoghurt, I had milk on my cereal and my daughter is drawing pictures of happy cows and now this !!

I feel betrayed !!

Did you start sticking pictures up of the tjeer leaders?

Did you start sticking pictures up of the tjeer leaders?

He He He - can`t go that far :)

I will limit myself to using as many cow products as possible and wearing pink.

Edited by nickc

I like/enjoy the local derbies and I don't mind them playing each other twice but they need to sort out the rest of the draws to make it fair for everyone. I know some say the season is a bit long but if it is this long then why don't they just make it 2 weeks longer and everyone plays everyone. Then they alternate home and away each year

Its going to be very tight. I think both teams will win their home games but it will come down to points difference

I think you are right.

Maybe instead of points difference they can use crowd numbers. The team with the fullest stadium wins. Now where did I put Cheeky's phone number...?

I like/enjoy the local derbies and I don't mind them playing each other twice but they need to sort out the rest of the draws to make it fair for everyone. I know some say the season is a bit long but if it is this long then why don't they just make it 2 weeks longer and everyone plays everyone. Then they alternate home and away each year

I understand the complaint but also seems like Alistair making excuses already now for next year.

Had the Stormers been in the play-off semi's this week would he still have complained?

I think not. Thats why it's called luck of the draw, sometimes its good luck, other times it's bad luck.

The stormers should stop moaning, HTFU and start training for next year because it's going to be a tough one for them.

I understand the complaint but also seems like Alistair making excuses already now for next year.

Had the Stormers been in the play-off semi's this week would he still have complained?

I think not. Thats why it's called luck of the draw, sometimes its good luck, other times it's bad luck.

The stormers should stop moaning, HTFU and start training for next year because it's going to be a tough one for them.

Come on mate, do you honestly think it is a fair draw? Yes I am a big Stormers Fan but come on... It cannot be fair that 1 team tours and play bottom of the log teams and another team tours and plays all the top of the log teams.

And if you read the link I posted you would notice that this is not the first time Alistair has complained about the draw and it is also not the first time any coach has complained about the draw.

Sat, 20 July

Crusaders Reds 09h35 AMI Stadium, Christchurch

Sun, 21 July

Brumbies Cheetahs 08h10 Canberra Stadium, Canberra