Rugby...

'Dale

Agree! Kitshoff will be wearing the No1 jersey next season though. Heineke told me so himself ;)

Problem with Kitshoff is that AC is playing him into the ground. I think the only break he has had was for a suspension in S15.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Big H,

You're another HubSA user I cannot indulge with good old dialogue.

Your style of engagement is largely felt as disrespectful and condescending. No matter what the topic.

I believe you've received this feedback many times before.

I absolutely agree with you 100%, his opinion is word and is quite literally shoved down your throat most times.

Bit of an attention seeker really yet everyone gets sucked into these word battles with him when really you should just shake your head in pity and move along.

For now we will let the Wee Pee be, they really have some ketchup to do. Not even talking of the other teams.....

post-24908-0-60673200-1381141552_thumb.png

Edited by Big H*

For now we will let the Wee Pee be, they really have some ketchup to do. Not even talking of the other teams.....

Can you please post all the stats since the Currie Cup started please

Can you please post all the stats since the Currie Cup started please

No, before it was not an annual competition, it is skewed, not unlike many people posting here!!!!!!

Edited by Big H*

Team Number of wins Notes Most recent Western Province 32 Four shared 2012 Northern Transvaal/Blue Bulls 23 Four shared 2009 Transvaal/Gauteng Lions/Golden Lions 10 One shared 2011 Natal Sharks 6 2010 Orange Free State/Free State Cheetahs 4 One shared 2007 Griqualand West/Griquas 3 1970 Border/Border Bulldogs 2 Two shared 1934

Edited by Wannabe

Team Number of wins Notes Most recent Western Province 32 Four shared 2012 Northern Transvaal/Blue Bulls 23 Four shared 2009 Transvaal/Gauteng Lions/Golden Lions 10 One shared 2011 Natal Sharks 6 2010 Orange Free State/Free State Cheetahs 4 One shared 2007 Griqualand West/Griquas 3 1970 Border/Border Bulldogs 2 Two shared 1934

You are showing skewed results. You are reflecting results from even before Northern Transvaal/Blue Bulls existed.

You are showing skewed results. You are reflecting results from even before Northern Transvaal/Blue Bulls existed.

Showing results since the Currie Cup started

En jou punt is?

En jou punt is?

Daar is games gespeel nog voordat die Noord Transvaal Rugby Unie/Blou Bulle ooit bestaan het. Dit was toe die beskawing nog in die Kaap Kolonie was. Die beskawing is nou noord van die Vaalrivier. Ek stry nie met jou nie maar dit is die argument wat die WP supporters deur al die jare gebruik om net so bietjie respektabelgeid an hulle spannetjie te gee.

I still think the difference between the two sides is at the breakdown. I read that HM says they've got it sorted now, although I read that to mean they're not giving away penalties on defense. But on offense, we still concede penalties for holding on, i.e. the opposing fetcher is contesting at the breakdown. Francois Louw has been up and down in this department. Coetzee and Kolisi are both great players at provincial level, but are neither fetchers or carriers. I think this is a weakness, that that freak Richie MaCaw exploited yet again on Saturday. He surely must be the best rugby player in the world.

The All Blacks are a class act, and thumped the Boks at fortress Ellis Park with 14 players for 20 minutes.

There were three defining moments for me on Saturday:

- when McCaw ran onto the field

- that crazy substitution of the the Du Plessis brothers in the 50th minute with a scrum on the All Black's tryline and a man down

- Zane Kirchner's mistake kicking out on the full from the "carry-back".

Willie's near miss in the corner.

Because they weren't good enough then to have a team during those times. Not skewed results.

I still think the difference between the two sides is at the breakdown. I read that HM says they've got it sorted now, although I read that to mean they're not giving away penalties on defense. But on offense, we still concede penalties for holding on, i.e. the opposing fetcher is contesting at the breakdown. Francois Louw has been up and down in this department. Coetzee and Kolisi are both great players at provincial level, but are neither fetchers or carriers. I think this is a weakness, that that freak Richie MaCaw exploited yet again on Saturday. He surely must be the best rugby player in the world.

The All Blacks are a class act, and thumped the Boks at fortress Ellis Park with 14 players for 20 minutes.

There were three defining moments for me on Saturday:

- when McCaw ran onto the field

- that crazy substitution of the the Du Plessis brothers in the 50th minute with a scrum on the All Black's tryline and a man down

- Zane Kirchner's mistake kicking out on the full from the "carry-back".

Good post

I dont understand how we can play against arguably the best loose forwards trio in the world and not commit numbers to the breakdown when we have the ball

No-one has mentioned that crucial front row substitution. I think the game shifted significantly at that point. 5 m scrum on the opponents tryline, your put in...SURELY the last thing you do is sub the frontline?

Another slightly lesser key moment in my book is Foruie du preez's stupid cross kick to get the penalty in the first half. There was real opportunity there and if we had got a try there....who knows

What was positive for me is seeing some good backline tries involving positive line breaks.

Other than that...we need to spend the next month practising catching up and unders, because if I was Wales that is why I would be doing against us

I also couldnt understand why Fourie did this

Another big problem is receiving the kick off. We score points but then put ourselves under huge pressure by not securing the ball from the kick off.

Has Ben Franks been cited for his swinging arm? Can't find anything.

Are you mad? South Africans get cited not ABs