Rugby...

'Dale

When the Bulls lose its ALWAYS the ref's fault. Bad refereeing does not account for such a big points difference.

Remember BigH and his " die ref het gekroek " everytime the Bulls lost.

Oom if you are reading this I think of you when I watch the Bulls play.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember BigH and his " die ref het gekroek " everytime the Bulls lost.

Oom if you are reading this I think of you when I watch the Bulls play.

The problem with the Oom was that people took him way too seriously. I imagined his tongue firmly in his cheek with most of his mutterings.

This weekend I have no idea what to pick on SB. Last weekend I had a horrible SB weekend. I picked only one game right. Pointers please. Will the Cheetahs wake up? Stormers/Crusaders just as difficult. Both teams are struggling to get their mojo. Have the Bulls seen the light or will they be eaten by the Sharks?

This weekend I have no idea what to pick on SB. Last weekend I had a horrible SB weekend. I picked only one game right. Pointers please. Will the Cheetahs wake up? Stormers/Crusaders just as difficult. Both teams are struggling to get their mojo. Have the Bulls seen the light or will they be eaten by the Sharks?

Go with the weather forecasts!!

My picks so far this year are all screwed, last year I was able to use logic and a bit of luck, this year its decided on a crystal ball and no luck.

Cheetahs defence out wide is terrible.

And they can't retain offensive ball at the tackle situation. Try before half time was soft. Goosen kicking well out of hand, but very suspect from place kicks. Game too lose. Cheetahs will have to tighten it up in the second half.

Wow reds running away from the Cheetahs now.... Turning into a close battle 7 points difference with 6 4 minutes to go....

Edited by Lock4