Rugby...

'Dale

Stormers vs Chiefs, Newlands

Watch the try-earning pass at min 51

Ma word ????

Stormers skills coach worth every penny he is getting paid! That was wonderful passing!

Sent from my SM-J200H using Tapatalk

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ma word ????

When Dillon Leyds first played for the stormers (think it was 2 seasons ago) a few of the analyst's where quoted as saying in a few years time he will be one of the greatest backline players in world rugby. So let's see as he matures. But so far he isn't disappointing at all.

Sent from my LG-H735 using Tapatalk

Ma word ????

When Dillon Leyds first played for the stormers (think it was 2 seasons ago) a few of the analyst's where quoted as saying in a few years time he will be one of the greatest backline players in world rugby. So let's see as he matures. But so far he isn't disappointing at all.

Ma word ????

I must say I really liked the way that the younger players stood up tonight. Our defense was excellent and I thought our game reading was good as well. Notshe is improving in leaps and bounds. I enjoy watching him play. Kolisi has been a revelation since getting the captain's armband. Dan Du Plessis and EW Viljoen is gelling nicely as a centre pairing. One could argue that tonight was the best Stormers performance in the past 4 seasons. I am really hard pressed to remember one that surpasses what we saw tonight. And Leyds may yet be a Bok before the year is out!

This was the first real tough team the Stormers faced, good win against a NZ side who had not lost previously but that's how you get to the playoff rounds, win your home games and a few away. 

Gonna be a tough road trip for the STORMERS from here. Lions home next week, then Crusaders, Hurricanes and Highlanders all away next! 

Edited by Tubehunter

Interesting matches this weekend

Will the Chiefs completely dominate the Cheetahs?

Can the Bulls stop the rot against the Jaguares?

And the top watch is the Leeutjies vs the Stormers at Newlands.

Interesting matches this weekend

Will the Chiefs completely dominate the Cheetahs?

Can the Bulls stop the rot against the Jaguares?

And the top watch is the Leeutjies vs the Stormers at Newlands.

Chiefs will most likely obliterate the Cheetahs (sorry Vettes jy weet daai is waar!).

Jaguares to edge Bulls in a thriller.

Stormers v Lions is a hard one to call. I hope the Stormers will sneak a win but the Lions have the attributes to beat us. Will be one helluva of match for sure!

The Jaguares play a dirt/ugly game of rugby. I can't see the Bulls game being pretty...

Looking forward to the Lions/Stormers game, That should be a cracker!

As a Lions supporter I'm happy to be proven wrong but I think the Stormers have got this one in the bag. Fleck has done a very good job of moulding them as a team and a number of their players are really shining. 

last week was probably the best ive seen stormers play in a good few seasons.

kudos to flecky for finding the balance between defense and attack.

local games are always closer than expected, should be a cracker!

As a Lions supporter I'm happy to be proven wrong but I think the Stormers have got this one in the bag. Fleck has done a very good job of moulding them as a team and a number of their players are really shining.

As a Stormers fan I am well pleased with Fleck's moulding of this team. That said this team is a long way off the finished article and the Lions will be stiff opposition on Saturday. If we win it'll be because of home advantage if nothing else.