Rugby...

'Dale

Decimated Wallaby team made the Boks look good.

Good running display by Goosen after a jittery few place kicks.

Habana - wow!!!!

Really? All I saw was a wing being passed the

ball and running straight... Surely any average wing should be able to do just that? What I did se,e was him and Hougaard miss some crucial tackles because they both want to kiss their opponents and hug them around the neck. They were swatted off like flies. Bend your knees and tackle low tjops... And what's with him pointing to the TV aerials all the time?

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To make the Bulls fanboys feel better - a bulls cheerleader in the new pink strip:

Why was the heavily photoshopped pic taken at the tank???

Why was the heavily photoshopped pic taken at the tank???

There you go Oom, just so you can`t say I am biased - Sharks and Bull babes !!

Sharks babes in Pink, Bulls babes in blue !!

post-3699-0-66171300-1349021147_thumb.jpg

post-3699-0-33769600-1349021174_thumb.jpg

There you go Oom, just so you can`t say I am biased - Sharks and Bull babes !!

Sharks babes in Pink, Bulls babes in blue !!

Old pic and photoshopped pic........ And a typical disrespectful sharks supporter who cannot handle a win........ Shame, hope you are not all the same.

Old pic and photoshopped pic........ And a typical disrespectful sharks supporter who cannot handle a win........ Shame, hope you are not all the same.

That is rich from a Bulls supporter. It is common knowledge that Bulls supporters are bad losers and even worse winners....

Nee Oom, ek is baie bly die Sharkies het gewen, en ek kan die wen "handle".

Net om te wys hier`s nog n lekker photo vir u.

post-3699-0-81902800-1349065994_thumb.jpg

Edited by nickc

Again a badly photoshopped pic. The original of this one and the one before can easily be found on Google.

Try being more original, doudt it if a sharkie can be original.

Edited by eccentric1

It might be a photo-shopped pic, but in my mind it sure as hell is an accurate approximation of what a female Bulls supporter looks like in general. Male supporters also in my mind would be similar caricatures...

In my opinion in any case.... Maybe it's just the stereotype that I make w.r.t Bulls supporters...

It might be a photo-shopped pic, but in my mind it sure as hell is an accurate approximation of what a female Bulls supporter looks like in general. Male supporters also in my mind would be similar caricatures...

In my opinion in any case.... Maybe it's just the stereotype that I make w.r.t Bulls supporters...

There is a reason for this .....

There is a reason for this .....

I suppose when you go to Loftus, that is what you see....

Took a black friend of mine there, lets say I was embarrased to be white...the abuse that the poor guy had to endure by people that look like that stereotype...

Really? All I saw was a wing being passed the

ball and running straight... Surely any average wing should be able to do just that? What I did se,e was him and Hougaard miss some crucial tackles because they both want to kiss their opponents and hug them around the neck. They were swatted off like flies. Bend your knees and tackle low tjops... And what's with him pointing to the TV aerials all the time?

Nah, CAAD4...

He was also omni-present in other phases of the game - support play, etc.

It's no accident that he scored as he was often there when a ball needed to go to hand.

Yeah, he is not the best defender with his search for intercepts and so forth.

I suppose when you go to Loftus, that is what you see....

Took a black friend of mine there, lets say I was embarrased to be white...the abuse that the poor guy had to endure by people that look like that stereotype...

Brave friend ... nothing says classy like a grown man painted blue (green) with a huge ring in his nose and balls hanging from his bakkie.

Nah, CAAD4...

He was also omni-present in other phases of the game - support play, etc.

It's no accident that he scored as he was often there when a ball needed to go to hand.

Yeah, he is not the best defender with his search for intercepts and so forth.

He is a great tackler and good under the high ball but breaking the line sometimes puts pressure on other players. That being said one of the time he did it he stopped an overlap so i think it is a borderline decision - yuo get the intercept and you are a hero, you miss and they score and you are a loser. His work rate of off the charts - he was in rucks, forced a penalty from a turnover, chased, tracked back. Best game he has had in years!

15 consecutive wins for the All Blacks.

The Boks will have to 'uithaal & wys'!.

Beautiful to see rookie flyhalf, Goosen, cry during the anthem.