Rugby...

'Dale

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that I can breath a sigh of relief as a Cheetah (for now), good luck to all you Sharkies, Lions, Bulls and WeePee supporters.

I'll stick my neck out and forecast a Bulls vs Province final, contrary to popular opinion.

There's a lot of talk down here about a few Argentinian signings for next year

But it's all talk so not sure

only allowed 2 overseas players in squad, they've already got 4.

Just to set the tone of things a sexy Bulls Beach Babe.

sies man!

Hope Province can make it count!

The trophy cabinet is bare.

not really. Vodacom cup, S15 league are both there. Would be nice to get some bigger ones, in the semis for all three

Now where's the dislike button??

not much love for the kings on here!! Personally I think it's great for SA rugby, it's just a pity it has to be to the detriment of another union. Time = results and transformation.

So much for my prediction of a close game. Kings about 3 seconds too slow at each phase. Can't look up and think a while before playing. Kings vs cheifs in waikato next year?? Eish.

I hope adriaan the intercept king is ok, we running out of hookers fast

There's a lot of talk down here about a few Argentinian signings for next year

But it's all talk so not sure

So much for the transformation that the Watson's are preaching.

So much for my prediction of a close game. Kings about 3 seconds too slow at each phase. Can't look up and think a while before playing. Kings vs cheifs in waikato next year?? Eish.

I hope adriaan the intercept king is ok, we running out of hookers fast

It was close for 5 minutes, it was 0:0

sies man!

not really. Vodacom cup, S15 league are both there. Would be nice to get some bigger ones, in the semis for all three

We've spoken about this before bru. S15 league trophy is like my gold medal for the kiddies 2 k fun ride at the school fete MTB race. Lucky you ous are playing Gio at 15 today, might have a chance. Please ask if he can come play for the Sharks next year.

Edited by Benjamin

So much for the transformation that the Watson's are preaching.

Yeah I don't think one transformation player started last night either

sies man!

There are talks going on at the moment to try exclude the Kings from this rule

Now that I can breath a sigh of relief as a Cheetah (for now), good luck to all you Sharkies, Lions, Bulls and WeePee supporters.

I'll stick my neck out and forecast a Bulls vs Province final, contrary to popular opinion.

I also have a feeling about the Wp bulls final

However I still hope the Sharks pull it off even if it meant my team Wp were to play final away if they win today

not much love for the kings on here!! Personally I think it's great for SA rugby, it's just a pity it has to be to the detriment of another union. Time = results and transformation.

If they fielded a proper team....like the Griquas it would be great. These guys are pathetic. Grey College first team would be an overmatch for them.

Yeah you won't find much love here. You cannot take a problem and throw money at it and think you have solved it. Last night there wasn't much transformation happening (I am not upset about it) but they used that term so many times to get the S15 franchise to EC.

It's great that we have it and all but all the promises and conditions they gave are already being broken. They now wanting to buy a couple of Argentinians. Yesterday I spoke to Mzwandile Stick (old 7's captain) and he left the game of 7s to join the kings and he said they dont even want to bench him. Norman Nelson one of the better wings around and he managed to get a seat on the bench. Mbiyozo benches for Luke whole season now Luke injured and he is still on bench. Things not adding up

I don't like the approach of the Kings. I hope they pull it off but they still have a lot of things to put in place at lower levels of rugby before they can gain success at the top

The only player of colour in the entire starting line up was a Samoan.

have you seen Paul Perez throw a punch?