Rugby...

'Dale

I am by no means a soccer fan, but there is like 5 rules in the game. They are unambiguous. They dont even need teleivision refs. The game flows. I can get so frustrated wathing rugby sometimes

bad example...soccer needs a serious shake-up.

referee gets treated like total dogsh1t.

I really love the way that players try and convince a ref to change his original decision. they put so much passion and energy into it, with 0.00001% of successfully getting him to reverse the call.

they have NO decided to bring in tv ref of sorts with goal line technology. problem is they actually need to use it to police simulation. soccer they encourage you to cheat/lie with zero consequences.

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still no Brussow? I'm starting to think there must be something else at play here (like something of a private/personal nature).

Players invited to the second Springbok training camp of 2013:

Forwards (19):

Tendai Mtawarira, Trevor Nyakane, Jannie du Plessis, Coenie Oosthuizen, Wiehahn Herbst, Adriaan Strauss, Bismarck du Plessis, Chiliboy Ralepelle, Eben Etzebeth, Flip van der Merwe, Juandré Kruger, Pieter-Steph du Toit, Siya Kolisi, Marcell Coetzee, Willem Alberts, Arno Botha, Lappies Labuschagne, Pierre Spies, Ryan Kankowski

Backs (19):

Jano Vermaak, Francois Hougaard, Pat Lambie, Morné Steyn, Elton Jantjies, Demetri Catrakilis, Jean de Villiers, Juan de Jongh, Jan Serfontein, Robert Ebersohn, JJ Engelbrecht, Bryan Habana, Lwazi Mvovo, Raymond Rhule, Lionel Mapoe, Bjorn Basson, Gio Aplon, Zane Kirchner, Willie le Roux

That forward pack is screaming out for Brussouw! WTF are Kanko, Kirchner and Mapoe doing there! And it's really sad when just about the best player in the backline is 20yrs old... that is til our coaches get ahold of him of course :cursing:

I really love the way that players try and convince a ref to change his original decision. they put so much passion and energy into it, with 0.00001% of successfully getting him to reverse the call.

they have NO decided to bring in tv ref of sorts with goal line technology. problem is they actually need to use it to police simulation. soccer they encourage you to cheat/lie with zero consequences.

That has nothing to do with the fact that the rules are simple and unambiguous. I am talking about the game - not the way those overpaid prima donnas behave.

It seems so obvious to me. Before the referee awards a penalty go to a replay. If it turns out the playing was diving he gets a red card. Nobody will dive under those rules.

I've heard rumours it has more to do with off field performance than on field ... :whistling: Pure speculation, of course.

Didn't stop kanko getting in.

a fit brussouw should ALWAYS be in the match 22

Didn't stop kanko getting in.

a fit brussouw should ALWAYS be in the match 22

Dunno what Kanko did but in Brussow's case the rumour has it it's a bit too close to Heynecke's home. But please - PURE speculation.

That has nothing to do with the fact that the rules are simple and unambiguous. I am talking about the game - not the way those overpaid prima donnas behave.

fair enough, but the games are totally different. rugby league would be a better example - it was designed to avoid all the *** that slows rugby down. i do agree with you, i gave up knowing the rules properly a few years back as it's just too confusing

It seems so obvious to me. Before the referee awards a penalty go to a replay. If it turns out the playing was diving he gets a red card. Nobody will dive under those rules.

I think 3 month ban, or maybe community service. make those prima donnas go wash toilets at prisons

oi! we are going to get a klap....but i can hope.....and yes i put the sharks down for a win!

Just like I'm hoping the Stormers will beat the Reds...but I did noy put them down for a win!!

(we are also getting klapped..)

I am watching you two :ph34r: :ph34r:

sorry bud...but reality speaks....think you team is going to get klapped!!

Just wish it wasn't the Bulls that will be doing it.... :thumbdown:

But then - I might be wrong...i've been wrong before...

Just like I'm hoping the Stormers will beat the Reds...but I did noy put them down for a win!!

(we are also getting klapped..)

i think i put a win down for the stormers

I think Brussouw is to small. Meyer prefers big boys...up his arse...

Whoohoo

sorry bud...but reality speaks....think you team is going to get klapped!!

Just wish it wasn't the Bulls that will be doing it.... thumbdown.gif

But then - I might be wrong...i've been wrong before...

I hope you are wrong but I am not filled with confidence either :(

Salvation time for the Sharkies.

Gonna be a toughie.

Go, Stormers!!!

Last throw of the dice for the Sharks in this years Super 14 + The Bulls competition !!