Rugby...

'Dale

Come join my SuperBru social pool (for the June internationals)

name = Couch potatoe

code = serfthem

just a bunch of buddies....havin fun

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gorgeous rugby between the French and the Kiwis this morning.

Running. Hard. Flair. Tense.

Pier Spies has to be the most over-rated rugby player in SA. I am not sure what he is even doing playing

Reputation only .... Doesn't hurt that he is Bulls captain either ...

JWC, France

Enjoyed the intensity of the Baby Boks vs England last night.

Go defending champs

City Press reports that New Zealand-born Plumtree is in danger of being sacked after Mallett, who has coached both the Springboks and Italy, was approached about his availability to coach the Durban-based Super Rugby franchise.

Mallett, however, told the newspaper that he was not interested in the position.

“I did have an approach from Natal, but I'm very happy at SuperSport and want to continue what I'm doing until 2015 [the year of the next World Cup]. After that I may be interested in returning to coaching with an international team,” said Mallett.

Piet van Zyl drafted into the squad to cover for the injured Jano Vermaak. Hope he gets some air time. I fear there might be a few bag carriers in the squad.

Jannie du Plessis is past his prime. For most of the game he was just a passenger on the field. Habana is not consistent. Sometimes brilliant, sometimes useless. He's like Forrest Gump's box of chocolates. You never which Habana you gonna get.

The rest of the guys were OK, if a bit rusty with the their positional play, like the 2 occasions were our players got in the way of their mates, the one costing us a try.

Piet van Zyl drafted into the squad to cover for the injured Jano Vermaak. Hope he gets some air time. I fear there might be a few bag carriers in the squad.

looks like hougaard is a doubt for this wkend

this should mean van Zyl into match 23!

still dont see how Kolisi doesnt get the nod over all the other "hard tackling/ball carrying" loosies

A weekend without the Bulls playing is NOT a weekend.

I know, it's heaven, is'nt it?

No stampkar rugby!!

Brendan is a real scholar of the game and a rugby genius in my opinion.

He did good things while at Saracens rugby.

He did good things while at Saracens rugby.

And London Irish. And currently with the Bokkies. Just wonder if he'll relocate to Durban? Probably have to. I know his family are quite well settled in Somerset West.