All things Colnago

StevieL

As much as a Record 10spd is the best groupset ever it would be out of place on a C60. At minimum a C60 needs a Record 11spd groupset. The pre 2015 groupspets are cheaper but new parts are scarce in terms of deraileurs and ergolevers.

Was also partial to your thinking, maybe that second kidney needs to go.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the encouragement. I managed to get a buyer for that kidney and will be able to drop 12k on a campagnolo groupset. Kindly bear in mind that I'm planning to put it on my c60, older record or newer chorus?

That budget is enough for a decent 2012-2014 Super Record Titanium 11 speed groupset.

That budget is enough for a decent 2012-2014 Super Record Titanium 11 speed groupset.

fingers crossed.

@M10, as a guide pre 2014 brake calipers, cassettes, chains, cranksets are compatible with 2015 -2018 groupsets. Only deraileurs and ergolevers are not compatible across the years.

@M10, as a guide pre 2014 brake calipers, cassettes, chains, cranksets are compatible with 2015 -2018 groupsets. Only deraileurs and ergolevers are not compatible across the years.

Do you suggest that I should buy the parts as they present themselves on the hub?

Would this not be more expensive than buying a complete groupset?

I'm in not in a hurry and will be able keen to buy the parts loose depending on the cost.

As much as a Record 10spd is the best groupset ever it would be out of place on a C60. At minimum a C60 needs a Record 11spd groupset. The pre 2015 groupspets are cheaper but new parts are scarce in terms of deraileurs and ergolevers.

I agree

Is there a matching frame on the way too?

I wish!

Enjoying my 30th Anniversary but prefer the ride on the xLite to be honest.

Today was the first time since my crash a month ago that I felt up to driving with 1 arm, ok, 1-and-a-half arm, because the broken one is healing well, it's just very weak and stiff.

So, for a well deserved trip, I took Red Riding Hood to BMC for some tlc. Front end a bit skew, wheel a bit gouged, brake caliper bent, some paint missing, some scratches and bar tape kaput. The new Zipp bar tape I bought a while back will now come in handy.

Seems she will be ready and up and running before me.

post-17716-0-92152700-1553603433_thumb.jpg