All things Colnago

StevieL

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look what arrived on my desk this morning!  :)

Where did you get these?  I have about 30 pairs of adidas and only one Colnago - I know the ratio is terribly out. 

I must have these.  I need them 

Today was the first time since my crash a month ago that I felt up to driving with 1 arm, ok, 1-and-a-half arm, because the broken one is healing well, it's just very weak and stiff.

So, for a well deserved trip, I took Red Riding Hood to BMC for some tlc. Front end a bit skew, wheel a bit gouged, brake caliper bent, some paint missing, some scratches and bar tape kaput. The new Zipp bar tape I bought a while back will now come in handy.

Seems she will be ready and up and running before me.

Now I know why you commute daily - you have to be sure you are going to get there

Where did you get these?  I have about 30 pairs of adidas and only one Colnago - I know the ratio is terribly out. 

I must have these.  I need them 

Special collaboration between Size? (UK shoe retailer), Adidas and Colnago. The Trimm Star's sold out within a few hours and I missed the initial launch. eBay was the only option but crazy prices.

Fortunately, an email popped into my box a few days ago to alert me to the fact that they had a few pairs still available. and I managed to pick up a pair. Very lucky and also had a mate visit from the UK to save me postage and duties. 

Wish I could afford the Master though but very thankful for what I already own.

Nice 110 DJR

Both the C40 and Landy are from the same year, 2000. That's why they go together, otherwise they are a bit like the hare and the tortoise! :D