Ertjies Bezuidenhout

Delgado

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Grumps, am just relaying what I have seen on Twitter. I don't know any more than that.

If I was Cyclenation I would lay off the tweets a little till I knew all the facts.

If I was Cyclenation I would lay off the tweets a little till I knew all the facts.

I know CycleNation did an interview and had lunch with Ertjies on Saturday, so maybe he's in touch with the family?

Eish, holding thumbs.

Me too.

Cycle Nation@Cycle_Nation

Chris van Rooyen of Velo Cycling Club reports that Ertjies is looking better than last night, some movement in right foot

Chris van Rooyen of Velo Cycling Club reports that Ertjies is looking better than last night, some movement in right foot

I am his youngest son, Jacques. Ertjies had a stroke yesterday afternoon after completing a race. He collapsed after taking a shower. We rushed him to the nearest hospital. He is currently still in ICU. At this stage we are not sure exactly how things will turn out. Yesterday he couldn't move the right side of his body. Today he moved his right leg and also held my brother's hand for a little while. He went in for another scan today to see if things have gotten better. We are getting the results tomorrow morning. Please keep him in your prayers.

Edited by Jaak44

I am his youngest son, Jacques. Ertjies had a stroke yesterday afternoon after completing a race. He collapsed after taking a shower. We rushed him to the nearest hospital. He is currently still in ICU. At this stage we are not sure exactly how things will turn out. Yesterday he couldn't move the right side of his body. Today he moved his right leg and also held my brother's hand for a little while. He went in for another scan today to see if things have gotten better. We are getting the results tomorrow morning. Please keep him in your prayers.

Hope he makes a speedy recovery, Jacques. You and your family are in our prayers.

Guest Frail4Life

Jacques

Your Family is in my Prayers.

Amen