Cape Argus cycle tour - Weather

rpedro

we can complain for the next 9 days nobody can predict the exact weather and nobody can change it......rain or shine, lets ride it and enjoy it!!!!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I hoping for a strong wind, that way I will most likely stay with the group till the final bend on Smits, thereafter, bye-bye.

Your breakaway with a tailwind?

at least you will have the wind from behind at some stage

If it is a NE wind, it's not gonna help at any point..........

I'm not riding this year, so it'll be 23 degrees, sunny and f-oll wind.

That was last year.....

Hailstones past Cape Point...

With bunches on the straight whizzing by at 65 km/h.

Edited by ' Dale

Guest Frail4Life

Why are you Complaining???

I Forgot!

You Forgot to Train?

Nah, don't think so. At the moment to trend is towards a light SE turning S in the afternoon. We have had lots more southerlies in the peninsula this year compared to last year, and I doub't that trend will change. I doubt very much gale force SE. Just has not happened much this summer anyway. El Niña is having her say at the moment, and that cyclone is too far to have an impact.

Well it CAN NOT RAIN. Rained already!

yep, been raining for awhile now. But i've been burning up between the sheets. probably why I cant sleep.. meh.

Sunday 11 March http://www.uncoverthecape.co.za/weather-report/images/sunny.gif 28º Fine with a moderate south-easterly wind

well there is your latest! Any chips on how many times that is still going to change?

Sunday 11 March http://www.uncoverthecape.co.za/weather-report/images/sunny.gif 28º Fine with a moderate south-easterly wind

well there is your latest! Any chips on how many times that is still going to change?

Yeah its an odd one in false bay 15-20kmh wind, kommetjie side 15-20kmh but for some reason cape point it has it as 60kmh+ winds. Only in CPT.