Chris Willemse on imports

Chris Willemse

...Campy on a combine harvester?? Personally I prefer a Shimano equipped Massey Ferguson!!

LOLLOLLOL

I like the way in which even a serious economic discussion can make its way into the realm that is "Campy vs Shimano". Some brilliant insights though!

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

totally of topic but inline with the last few tractor comments. Who watched the tractor pulling on ESPN last night? The Americans can make a sport out of everything. Next will proberbly be finger pulling.

TongueGroot Lem and Latrinus' date=' i will bring White Lightning Hair Oil for you and Campag wont be at the other stages as this is a Mtb affair and not a road race>>>???

C U THERE

SM AND THE GANG
[/quote']

MMMM this calls for a response!!

Campy is specifically designed for the discerning cyclist who requires - high speeds, smooth fast changing, 110% accurate gear selection, silent chain transition, max energy transfer to rear wheel, long life durability, hidden cable routing, Carbon fetish satisfying, lowest cost of ownership (never needs repairs), legal testosterone, hardon producing, awe inspiring, I wanna have your baby & wash your bike offers, - components on their bikes. And thats just the groupsets, god forbid if you should start using their wheelsets as well as their other componenets.

Even Harley Davidson owners are looking for excuses to use Campy groupsets on their bikes

The MTB market just can't offer this enviroment. A groupset that is reliable for a few races and cheap enough to replace is all that is required.TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue
 Campy on a combine harvester?? Personally I prefer a Shimano equipped Massey Ferguson!!

If kempekkernoglia cannot handle the rigours of tandem usage I cannot see how it will ever handle the rigours of industrial use such as Harley Davidson's, John Deere's and Massey Ferguson's......... however Shimano would be perfect as they even work on bikes in deepest and darkest Africa.

"Discerning cyclists" actually means a weird snobbish bunch of tostesterone driven snobs that harbours a Eyitainleean fetish...... and sink to the dark low depths of using kempekkernoglia.

Yeah, I'm waiting for Tractor pulling to feature in the Olympics...or wait, there'll be a "World" Champs first. Only in the states of course

Mampara, you're watching Tractor Pullin'? You sound like the kind of guy who enjoys Jerry Springer Wink