Cape Town here we come

Well, there is a stop-go just outside Worcester on the N1 on the tunnel side. A wait up to 30min.

Was there last weekend but might have been cleared by now.

Welcome to Cape Town guys, drive safe and good riding on the Argus. The expo is looking good this year already spent next months salary there this morning.

Just thought that you would be riding together. I think that is really lekker for a dad and son. My son is Autistic, so will probably never ride a bike. Hope you get your 3:30

But maybe on the back of a Tandem?

B.

Welcome to Cape Town but don't bother going to the expo.

Go to CWC instead ...It's like an expo.

With better prices .....

Expo is good in some ways- brands have some great stands there with their latest goodies ... SRAM / Cannondale etc and normally have current catalogues. You can also cycle there, they have provision for safe bike keeping.

Just been to the Spar for food for the trip!

Packet of 20 pink fizzers, Liquorice Allsorts, Mint Imperials, Romany Creams, Lemon Creams, 2L Coke, a 6pack bag of mini cheddars & a bag of bananas . . . . :-)

Should keep me awake . . . all weekend!!! lol

Arrived safely in Stellenbosch. Had a near disaster experience at Tousrivier. Stopped to fill up with diesel. The next thing I see is the unleaded pipe in my car. Fortunately only 3.5l of unleaded petrol in the tank. Got hold of Mercedez in Stellies whom assured me that it would not be a problem if I filled up the tank with diesel (45l) Thus far car seems to be fine.

Arrived safely in Stellenbosch. Had a near disaster experience at Tousrivier. Stopped to fill up with diesel. The next thing I see is the unleaded pipe in my car. Fortunately only 3.5l of unleaded petrol in the tank. Got hold of Mercedez in Stellies whom assured me that it would not be a problem if I filled up the tank with diesel (45l) Thus far car seems to be fine.

Don't know too much about a little petrol in the diesel but I do know your car shouldn't have a problem falling into a big pothole Slaapstad. :w00t:

Grrrrrrrrr..... Jealous!!!!!!! But next year will now definitely be on. Training will be right from basics as we have done nothing for two years now.

But all enjoy.... Drive, safely ..... Cycle safe.

Edited by Fantom

Looks like it's going to be a beautiful day on Sunday, if slightly hot. Take it easy through the Karoo. I can guarantee lots of speedtraps! Ons fietsryers het mos baie moolah, aldus die Kraaie langs die pad.

You only feed the Kraaie if you do not obey the speed limits........ As dit jou geld kos voel ek so min vir jou soos 'n ma met 'n hout tiet.

The cops in Beaufort West need income! Two fines going through there, within 5 minutes of each other, and taken from the rear. Drove to CT a few weeks ago from Dbn and went through 17 x stop 'n go's