What’s your supplement stack?

I mix my toes up a bit…I have big legs (have my dad’s legs in thickness but luckily they not short like his thanks to my ma) so I am a lil scared about building them up too much. Hahaha, only cause the other two machines feel awkward – bum in the air and the sitting one I just can’t seem to sit right on it. Something just feels wrong when I do the sitting one. Sorry, I don’t know the names of the machines. Will get the names tonight. Hmmmm, I have arms tonight but think I’ll throw in calves as well if I have enough time. Your routine looks like fun. You’ve opened a can of worms…I may be messaging you sometime soon for a few more routines. I’m getting a lil bored with mine but will change it in May.

Rather speak to the wizz, he used to pump iron before he discovered cycling and had to get rid of all his muscles.

I'm so glad you've decided to pump some iron !!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Wizz, I'm not really pumping iron, just working against body weight. The hamstring curls is on one of those new fangled machines where you just move a pin to set the weight

PS: I'm doing my best to sound clueless here, hopefully it is working...

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rather speak to the wizz, he used to pump iron before he discovered cycling and had to get rid of all his muscles.

Wizz, I'm not really pumping iron, just working against body weight. The hamstring curls is on one of those new fangled machines where you just move a pin to set the weight

If you moving the pin then you using weights !!! :clap: :clap:

Just remember to do quads as well.

They had to provide a log of what the eat (excluding supplements), and this was given to a dietician to analyse.

The verdict was that they obtained enough nutrients, minerals, etc from their normal diet, although some where taking supplements.

So.... stop the bottled / powered junk and eat real food. Rather try and eat the correct food at the correct time than to 'supplement' with potions, powders and lotions before and after exercise!

Real food (non-refined) is healthier, tastier and cheaper than any humanly modified junk!

I agree. The supplements listed in this thread are a complete waste of money. Eat right, train hard, and when you are ready go straight to proper steroids and doping methods.

Edited by TNT1

If you moving the pin then you using weights !!! :clap: :clap:

Just remember to do quads as well.

You want the bio to get a heart attack? :w00t: My anterior power line is good enough, my posterior power line needs a lot of work ;)

Not one for messing around !

Meh, you gonna juice, do it right. No half-arsed stuff, use your whole arse.

I'd rather half arse it and still sound like a lady, no sheman growls from me :S

There's a sheman running around at my gym who sounds very manly.

Off topic: insomnia sucks.

When I used to gym there was a maori female that looked like a man and oh boy, when she walked past you she smelt worse than any animal I've ever been near.

Was horrid. :eek:

When I used to gym there was a maori female that looked like a man and oh boy, when she walked past you she smelt worse than any animal I've ever been near.

Was horrid. :eek:

Described your average Maori, is what you did...

Hahaha!

I was training with a bodybuilder and he kept dropping "pleasant smells". Trying to keep a straight face, when you half dying! :S

Edited by Bronabee

There's bugger-all over-rated on the one on the left! :thumbup: You'll be sweet for a year! Or are my under-supplemented (it seems from this thread!) eyes deceiving me?!