Maybe a stupid Epic Question...

T-Bob

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny how green people can get when they can't afford something

Well I hope you're 14 because so is this girl....btw was the format of this photo PDF file??

Fark steaks. The two most retarded comments on the internet this morning. You should have your bandwidth revoked.

Sure.

Ride what works best for you.

What Nino did.

Are you really pulling the Nino card ?

Look at the reality of the situation.

He chose 26 " bike and won on it there last year.

It was the first race of the World Cup season with many more to come.

It's the Olympic year, many riders have shifted all their focus and energy towards that 1 day.

We still have marathon World Champs to come and then there is Epic.

So in short, Nino has diddly squat to do with it, or are we all gonna jizz in our pants after every single event and follow like sheep ?

Same sh*t, different day! Those on traditional mtbikes must justify their decision not to progress by making fun at those who did. If you are not in a position to get a bike used by the majority of pro's, or don't want one, stay in your camp and shut the f.. up!

Are you really pulling the Nino card ?

Look at the reality of the situation.

He chose 26 " bike and won on it there last year.

It was the first race of the World Cup season with many more to come.

It's the Olympic year, many riders have shifted all their focus and energy towards that 1 day.

We still have marathon World Champs to come and then there is Epic.

So in short, Nino has diddly squat to do with it, or are we all gonna jizz in our pants after every single event and follow like sheep ?

I read that Nino couldn't get his fitment right on the 29er.

So, they customised this Scott for him.

That is what I call 'getting the ride what works best for you', not what Burry or anyone else is doing.

I also know about an SS team. Probably 29'r.

Sorry to Say William is on a Ti 26" framed SS

Oh TNT I only made the comment because this must be the only reason people haven't UPGRADED to a 29er yet. @lucky luke Thanks for noticing, It's really a curse being rich and clever.

Same sh*t, different day! Those on traditional mtbikes must justify their decision not to progress by making fun at those who did. If you are not in a position to get a bike used by the majority of pro's, or don't want one, stay in your camp and shut the f.. up!

What a load of bollocks

I fail to understand how anybody can feel insulted or threatened or even be slightly affected by what somebody else rides. You are not riding it, they are. How has it got any significance in your life? If thats what they choose - so be it. We are all different. Are you now going to give me a hard time because I drive a bakkie and you drive a mini? please...

Edited by facmp

That is what I call 'getting the ride what works best for you', not what Burry or anyone else is doing.

Did you really just sat that ?

And you are basing this stupid and senseless comment on 1, yes that will be 1 race of many ?

So because Nino won 1 race this year so far, he is the new God of MTB ?

Kind of a disrespectful comment towards Burry Stander, but you will have a different two faced approach by the end of this week, provided all goes well for them at The Epic.

I read that Nino couldn't get his fitment right on the 29er.

So, they customised this Scott for him.

Nino mentioned height in the press conference after the WC, but he and Burry seem about the same height.

Oh TNT I only made the comment because this must be the only reason people haven't UPGRADED to a 29er yet. @lucky luke Thanks for noticing, It's really a curse being rich and clever.

Wrong deduction, mate. I'm still on my old Giant Xtc1 HT 26'er. Not because I cannot afford a 29'er (if I really wanted one, you can buy them from R5000.00 upwards now) It is my choice, as I cannot see the benefit TO ME by going to a 29'er. It is going to do diddly squat for my riding prowess. So I'll rather save my money for something else.

Did you really just sat that ?

And you are basing this stupid and senseless comment on 1, yes that will be 1 race of many ?

So because Nino won 1 race this year so far, he is the new God of MTB ?

Kind of a disrespectful comment towards Burry Stander, but you will have a different two faced approach by the end of this week, provided all goes well for them at The Epic.

You're not getting my point.

I fail to understand how anybody can feel insulted or threatened or even be slightly affected by what somebody else rides. You are not riding it, they are. How has it got any significance in your life? If thats what they choose - so be it. We are all different. Are you now going to give me a hard time because I drive a bakkie and you drive a mini? please...

Ja, but what bakkie do you drive?... :whistling:

Nino mentioned height in the press conference after the WC, but he and Burry seem about the same height.

But what are you then actually trying to say ?

Interesting...

the 650b seems like the best of both worlds though.