Cape Epic Stage 3 : 147km, 2900m

rouxtjie

On the big climb and even top riders struggle for traction. Topeak lead. 360Life, 36ONE, BMC, Bulls, Merida all on pace

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On the big climb and even top riders struggle for traction. Topeak lead. 360Life, 36ONE, BMC, Bulls, Merida all on pace.

Looks like the tracking is just glitchy...

Seems like it is a transpnder issue

On the big climb and even top riders struggle for traction. Topeak lead. 360Life, 36ONE, BMC, Bulls, Merida all on pace #absacapeepic

From the @absacapeepic tweet

Who's got R200k lying around?

http://www.songo.info/index.php?id=64

For the 2012 Absa Cape Epic Christoph Sauser and Burry Stander have had customed paintede songo.info Specialized S-Works Epic 29inch bikes made for specifically for the Absa Cape Epic branded in the songo.info colours.

http://www.songo.info/assets/images/original/songo-specialized-bikes-4-susi-small.jpg

Throughout the duration of the 2012 Absa Cape Epic, from Monday 26 March until 01 April 2012 closing at 17h00, we will be auctioning the bikes where all the proceeds will be going to the songo.info foundation.

BUT.... if you want the bike so badly, make an offer of R200 000 and the bike is yours and the bidding is closed immediately!

This is a very unique opportunity to own a customed painted top of the ranged Specialized S-Works as ridden by our world champions, Christoph Sauser and Burry Stander.

http://www.songo.info/assets/images/original/cape-epic-2012_prologue_05small.jpg

The full suspension carbon fibre bikes are unique, only 2 of a kind, that will be ridden by these world champs in the 2012 Absa Cape Epic. The bikes are the top of the range S-Works Epic, the first 29ner to win the World Cup. The bikes are kitted out with SRAM XX component group. Christoph frame size is large and Burry is a medium.

http://www.songo.info/assets/images/original/songo-specialized-bikes-2-small.jpg

Defnitely something up, maybe he dropped his polar...there is always hope

They are the last yellow dot, and have been standing still

Just saw a twitter feed come though....#confused

"On the big climb and even top riders struggle for traction. Topeak lead. 360Life, 36ONE, BMC, Bulls, Merida all on pace"

post-9825-0-72488000-1332917875.jpg

It does look like it's standing still Splat.....

From AbsaCapeEpic Twitter feed:

On the big climb and even top riders struggle for traction. Topeak lead. 360Life, 36ONE, BMC, Bulls, Merida all on pace

And everyone cut and paste at once! :lol:

Edited by splat

Ja what the hell why not stop racing now !!! :thumbdown: So what you two are saying is there is no hope in hell so why bother ?

Jeez DR, don't be such a sourpuss. I would like to earn a million smackers today but that is not going to happen. Should I go home, veg on the couch and feel sorry for myself then?

Don't get me wrong - I was rooting for 360Life from the start and after watching Epic Tale I was full of hope that we'll see them win the race. The poor buggers were dogged by bad luck on the first stage. I feel really sorry for them, but, realistically speaking, their race for the podium is over. That is all I'm saying...

Jeez DR, don't be such a sourpuss. I would like to earn a million smackers today but that is not going to happen. Should I go home, veg on the couch and feel sorry for myself then?

Don't get me wrong - I was rooting for 360Life from the start and after watching Epic Tale I was full of hope that we'll see them win the race. The poor buggers were dogged by bad luck on the first stage. I feel really sorry for them, but, realistically speaking, their race for the podium is over. That is all I'm saying...

:thumbup: Now lets watch the race .

Fanks goodness...I should know better not to trust that flippen live tracking thing...its dodge at the best of times

The leaders descending from the first climb...

From the pic I can see 360Life leading the pack, songo just behind them...phew

pic? where? you have inside line?