[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #2 Diamond Rush

Tim_Fair

Hi do any body have the address of the Epic Bike Shop in Centurion where we can pick up our race numbers

Corner of Jean Ave and Lenchen (east of Supersport Park)

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm. Still haven't received an email on batch ect.

But have atleast got a receipt from Eventry saying I'm successfully entered for the race.

check your spam/junk folder. Thats where I found mine

Substitution available.

I won't be able to ride on Sat. So if someone still wants a 40km entry PM me. I would only like to cover my entry costs.

Ok So saterday I will be wearing my red sokkies Green nedabank Cycling shirt and gray and white helmet. I also have the blue fiets. Hope to meet some of the hubbers afterwards for a beer/milkshake/water

Ok So saterday I will be wearing my red sokkies Green nedabank Cycling shirt and gray and white helmet. I also have the blue fiets. Hope to meet some of the hubbers afterwards for a beer/milkshake/water

A bit vague, but here go's: white cannondale with bright red grips.

Will definitely find me near the beer tent after the race, or near the back of the field during the race.

Can't wait! My first race! If anyone from Centurion needs a lift, I can accomodate three bikes and their riders, will be leaving at around 07h00 and doing the 20km, will stay for a beer afterwards but would like to be home by 15h00 or earlier. Based less than 1km from Epic cycles.

Well I'll be on the blue SS with red chain. Not sure what kit yet depends on what's at the top of the pile in the morning. What else can distinguish me from the rest of the folks?

Well I'll be on the blue SS with red chain. Not sure what kit yet depends on what's at the top of the pile in the morning. What else can distinguish me from the rest of the folks?

70 km - start group C - Silver Silverback SS with white chain - White/green/black top with red "Ride"

I already have number boards. Can I collect my seeding stickers on the morning of the race? Anyone know?

Yes

I'll be in my white wife-beater, camo pants and on my Red Dunlop.