[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #2 Diamond Rush

Tim_Fair

Got my race pack. Starting in E for Elong time to finish. The ignite Braais smelt awesome. Ten rondts for a boerie roll yummy.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like we are a lot here in midrand

Used to be in 16th road, luckily not any-more...bryanston ftw!

Full insanity = full marathon. See you on the course, be gentle please.

cool im only doing half but will see you maybe afterwards at the beer tent. PS are you going with the Dunlop or Nishiki

cool im only doing half but will see you maybe afterwards at the beer tent. PS are you going with the Dunlop or Nishiki

I'm buying a Peejou this afternoon at makro on special, the Dunlops perm tube cracked and the nishiki's are too dirty.

Collected 2 x. One with soup, socks and Spike and one without socks. Oh well, can't wait to ride my bike after sitting in Jhb traffic for hours. Accident M2 then accident N3.

Collected 2 x. One with soup, socks and Spike and one without socks. Oh well, can't wait to ride my bike after sitting in Jhb traffic for hours. Accident M2 then accident N3.

I collected my mate's goodie bag as well, if you want you can buy his socks from me, I'll just tell him they must have forgotten his... @Mr SingleTrack

Got my race pack. Starting in E for Elong time to finish. The ignite Braais smelt awesome. Ten rondts for a boerie roll yummy.

Sweet, that guarantees at least one push for me then :D Thanks JC!

With you in E. Hou my plek asb.

I have a spare pair too... since red goes with NOTHING I own!

I have a spare pair too... since red goes with NOTHING I own!

But would go quite nicely with my Specialized's :thumbup:

Sweet, that guarantees at least one push for me then :D Thanks JC!

What I'm gonna catch you??? Even if I do I'm gonna slipstream you and then slingshot over the line "shake and bake" style

Thanks for the sock offers! Lucky for me mine had the socks, howz that for luck? See you on Saturday, starting C in the 70km. Really looking forward to this. Route looks fantastic. Will try and save something for Walkerville (or just have one less beer after the race) :clap:

But would go quite nicely with my Specialized's :thumbup:

Belated Birthday Pressie ;)

What I'm gonna catch you??? Even if I do I'm gonna slipstream you and then slingshot over the line "shake and bake" style

Pfft, I'm going to go all 'el diablo' on your a$$!!

I collected my mate's goodie bag as well, if you want you can buy his socks from me, I'll just tell him they must have forgotten his... @Mr SingleTrack

Who needs socks when you are doing the 70km race in your vis plakkies :-P

Who needs socks when you are doing the 70km race in your vis plakkies :-P

Can't use visplakkies, the one broke between my big toe and his smaller buddy...must ride in flippers.