[Event] NISSAN TRAILSEEKER #4 Van Gaalens

Tim_Fair

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be waiting at the line with a spykerbom (thats if you don't finish before me of course!) :ph34r:

Sweetness mnr, no chance in hell of that, first SS race, and I chose VG to pop it.....ekgaatkak

NISSAN TRAILSEEKER T-shirts for all Van Gaalens entrants

Thats is an awesome goody for a goody bag, anyway I can book a size small, hate it when I get L or XL T-shirts at races and I have to give them away

Edited by Catatonic_Joe

Would I be to demanding if I wanted the following in my goodie bag:

Tshirt

Socks

Water bottle

Spykerbomb kit

Future life sample

And that lovely USN packet

If you could throw in a boerie roll that would finish it off nicely :)

Would I be to demanding if I wanted the following in my goodie bag:

Tshirt

Socks

Water bottle

Spykerbomb kit

Future life sample

And that lovely USN packet

If you could throw in a boerie roll that would finish it off nicely :)

ha ha no problem...and your entry fee will be 400 bucks!!

Enetred the SS cat. Go large or go home... Will be my 2nd race on the SS bike. First will be 3 towers :whistling: although that should be nice and chilled with the GF. 3 days of hill training before VG. I still have 2 cans of spike from a previous Nissan race, I think I should pack them.......

Enetred the SS cat. Go large or go home... Will be my 2nd race on the SS bike. First will be 3 towers :whistling: although that should be nice and chilled with the GF. 3 days of hill training before VG. I still have 2 cans of spike from a previous Nissan race, I think I should pack them.......

+1...are we riding it or racing it? And no, riding it isn't the same as the magalies monster "riding it"

But you guys were slow out the blocks. I felt I was riding backwards at the start and still lost you :whistling: But then you were on a duel sus.

This is my favourite race of the series! Can't wait!

Agreed and always a challenging & stunning route, not without some drama along the way.

I will be away this time, so keep up the good work there Squier.

But you guys were slow out the blocks. I felt I was riding backwards at the start and still lost you :whistling: But then you were on a duel sus.

Whaaaaat you were pacing with the Ralph...that's when I knew ol gords had his race cap on that day...bye bye

Just checking - the website says JHB Registration is at FPC in Paulshof but the details on this thread say Cyclelab 4ways?????

Anyone know for sure?

Just checking - the website says JHB Registration is at FPC in Paulshof but the details on this thread say Cyclelab 4ways?????

Anyone know for sure?

FPC