Lance Armstrong - what a knob

petatodd

I heard he crushed the field in a recent 70.3 in the cycling leg and then bonked badly in the run.

Maybe this was the day...

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The youtube comments are classic.... did you guys read some of them?

"Texans are a$$!@#$$. Everybody knows that."

"hahahhaa mo's blog was hilarious. Not only is he down to his last nut and finishing 7th in the triathalon....his kids yell at him too"

Personally, can't say i'm a lance fan... i don't think he heard/saw her... the idiot who tried to overtake him on the line obviously took his attention away from her...

Must also be something wrong with his sight/attention/visual processing.... maybe it's the missing body part.... reason i say this is this is after ALL the hot chicks he could have bonked he got involved with the crow...

Edited by TheV

I would also be upset if a d!ck comes sprinting out of the blue and passing me on the line and then fistpumping in my face and in front of the camera. His girl was screaming like a real spoilt brat, i would have also ignored her if she screamed to me like that.

your lack of understanding of the situation and then publicly slating someone is the action of a Knob... and a tiny knob at that.... shame.....

+100.

A knob deluxe...

I'm no fan and think the only reason this is in the news is because it's Lance. If it was anybody else it would simply have been water of a ducks backside. If the world wants to knock someone, they will find the reason/excuse to do so.

I'm much the same when it comes to juju/zuma. Any excuse to knock them is a good one. Hehe :clap:

I would say the organizers are the real knobs ........ why did they allow the kid in the busy finish area?