sani2c - newbie questions

-Gazza-

What sort of traing is everyone putting in? Hours per week?

5 to 6 hrs a week : )

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see you need to produce a CSA license at registration now... Just a heads up....

What if we don't have a CSA license?

you will have to take a day license at registration...... R35 me thinks.

@dalem44

There will be a link on the Sani2C website today that will give you the oppurtunity to register with CSA through Sani Spoors MTB Club. This is already live. Will post the link this morning.

Edited by zappa

Ok cool, thats not too bad

Not the money, just a schlep, cutting into valuable beer drinking time at registration.

Training wise... been doing about 12hrs a week training :)

I am in serious dwang then....i will just have to go and wing day2. :unsure:

SANI SPOORS and CSA MEMBERSHIP

With the Sani2c events just around the corner the organisers would like to relieve some of the pressure on the actual event days by not having to arrange the CSA day licenses. To help with this Sani2c has arranged a great opportunity with local Underberg MTB club, Sani Spoors, and CSA to provide a packaged offer which will entitle all participants who require CSA licensing for the event to both the annual CSA License and annual membership with Sani Spoors, which means you are able to use their facilities and tracks while in the Underberg during the remainder of your membership.

The different costs for this combined membership are as follows:

• Sani Spoors annual membership with annual CSA license and Central Gauteng provincial license – R325

• Sani Spoors annual membership with annual CSA license and Kwazulu Natal provincial license – R285

• Sani Spoors annual membership with annual CSA license and Gauteng North provincial license – R275

• Sani Spoors annual membership with annual CSA license (All other provinces of residence do not require provincial licenses) – R250

If you would like to register for this opportunity and take the hassle out of on-the-day registrations, as well as contribute to the upkeep of the surrounding facilities then click here to register or vist the sani2c website for more info.

Kind regards

Farmer Glen

Glen Haw

I am in serious dwang then....i will just have to go and wing day2. :unsure:

Day 2 is no longer the hardest if you look at the profiles.

Just need to get through day 1 ok and then hopefully I will make it.

I figure the 25km climb on day 2 is just a matter of getting a good rhythm and grinding away.

Anyone watch last nights Joberg2C stage?

I taped it so going to watch it tonight, can't wait to see what we are in for.

Day 2 is no longer the hardest if you look at the profiles.

Just need to get through day 1 ok and then hopefully I will make it.

I figure the 25km climb on day 2 is just a matter of getting a good rhythm and grinding away.

mmmm saw a tweet from @sani2c last night..."The route profiles for sani2c will be up on Monday!"....so the route hasn't been finalized it seems, maybe I am wrong.

Ag any which way....Day2 is the most fun and the most climbing....bring it

mmmm saw a tweet from @sani2c last night..."The route profiles for sani2c will be up on Monday!"....so the route hasn't been finalized it seems, maybe I am wrong.

Ag any which way....Day2 is the most fun and the most climbing....bring it

They posted the provisional profiles based on the Joberg2C a week or two ago. Based on that, Day 1 has more climbing than day 2.

what event are you doing? I'll be at the back of the trail. I am the tortoise, I go slowly but get there in the end.