Cav'

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They look awesome!!

Edit -> I do however think that the sprayed (black & white) one's will look better

Edited by Grondpad

They do look better , I think due to time constraints they're not painting them

and selling "limited edition" kamstig.

I was also waiting, the deadline shifted so many times i eventually ordered myself a Scott instead.

Rode both the HT and dual out at karkloof this morning!

Definately worth the wait.

And......which is better (more race worthy)

I bought a Fox Talas 29er, 120mm. Thinking Mavic Crossmax 29er wheel set and then just waiting for the OneTen frame set, bring on June.

And......which is better (more race worthy)

The PYGA Zero (HT) is definately the more race worthy of the two. It's a serious racing snake angry machine. Very fast with a big grin factor on flowing singletrack and blasts up the hills.

I'm waiting for the OneTen, which is more of a trail bike. 110mm rear travel, 120mm front. Great fun allround. Climbs well, rockets down singletrack and soaks up the technical bits. A great allrounder. Should see me well through cascades, classics, marathons, Hill2Hill, Sani etc.

I bought a Fox Talas 29er, 120mm. Thinking Mavic Crossmax 29er wheel set and then just waiting for the OneTen frame set, bring on June.

Also considering the Talas. You happy with it? My other option is the Rock Shox Rev RCT3...

Going with American Classic 29r Race wheelset or ZTR crest rims (not sure what hubs to lace them too)... need to decide on this too.

It's in a box waiting for a frame so I haven't ridden it yet. I've currently got a Fox fork and have been very happy with it. I've had a set of American Classics, was happy with them apart from free wheel body trouble.

Edited by GT1

16k for DS is too much... i paid R18k for my Yeti SB-66 with kashima RP23. The HT price is a bit cheap.

I would suggest they make retail of HT @ R 6750 and DS @ R 14900, that would make it good value and comparable with other brands.

16k for DS is too much... i paid R18k for my Yeti SB-66 with kashima RP23. The HT price is a bit cheap.

I would suggest they make retail of HT @ R 6750 and DS @ R 14900, that would make it good value and comparable with other brands.

I would think they did their homework before deciding on their price points, either way imo i don't see the Pyga as comparable to other mass produced, made in Taiwan brands and that is why I've ordered one.

I would think they did their homework before deciding on their price points, either way imo i don't see the Pyga as comparable to other mass produced, made in Taiwan brands and that is why I've ordered one.

Ditto