lego

Wayne Potgieter

• Replies 924
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fact, I'm hunting a specific Chima set, everyone tells me the same thing..."we can't source this set, that one and that one...all suppliers out of stock"...

So have it and two alternatives on back-order...

Which set? I'l keep an eye out for it.

And, just for the record, my recent Lego purchases have nothing to do with the predicted shortages...

Talking of purchases, I was chuffed with this one. I dug through some badly stacked boxes, and found this. Got it for R59. Checked on Lego. The set's been "retired". Serves two purposes: adds to my Creator collection, and my growing collection of Lego birds... :thumbup: 

post-1604-0-92838700-1445501787_thumb.jpg  

Talking of purchases, I was chuffed with this one. I dug through some badly stacked boxes, and found this. Got it for R59. Checked on Lego. The set's been "retired". Serves two purposes: adds to my Creator collection, and my growing collection of Lego birds... :thumbup:

attachicon.gifCR6CqnkWUAAzm5H.jpg  

Favorite bird of all time, if you see another one let me know... no actually, just get it and I'll come fetch, :-)

Favorite bird of all time, if you see another one let me know... no actually, just get it and I'll come fetch, :-)

Will indeed, mate!  :thumbup:

This, spotted at the BrickFest, made me smile yesterday morning...

post-1604-0-96423800-1445834212_thumb.jpg

ps, Thanks to Uni for the tip about it :thumbup:  

Which set? I'l keep an eye out for it.

And, just for the record, my recent Lego purchases have nothing to do with the predicted shortages...

Apologies, only saw your question now.

Set has been found and delivered, thanks!

Do any of you have the Mindstorms ev3? Is it worthwhile?

I want to get one - was tempted to buy the one Wayne offered here - but I am too lazy and too dof to fully appreciate something like that.

Have a mate who says his son raves about it. So, I'll say it's worthwhile.