Wich Helmut?

MariusC

My current Helmet is falling apart I need a new one before the 24hour this weekend. Problem is I've only got R400 - R500 to spend. What is the best I can get for that price just to use till I can save up for a proper helmet.

Thanx

Marius

Saw a few Bell Helmets in the Solomons bargain bin this weekend in that range .

PTA solomons or Woodmead?

Saw someone offering Rudy Project Zuma helmets for R600 - Think it was thesportsbasement co za... Not sure you'll get a better one at that price.

Best bet is to pick up the phone and call solomons pta and jhb to get prices before going to them.

Once they list the helmets in that price range google them

Best bet is to pick up the phone and call solomons pta and jhb to get prices before going to them.

Once they list the helmets in that price range google them

+1 and make sure they have your size, often the bargain bins are odd sizes - at least that's my observation ....

Saw someone offering Rudy Project Zuma helmets for R600 - Think it was thesportsbasement co za... Not sure you'll get a better one at that price.

Yip!

:thumbup:

What's your opunions on second hand helmets? I saw a new bontrager quantum for R600 at sportsbasement. Isit worth that?

The only time ever to buy second hand is from a family member or friend .

Cause they will tell you if they fell with it in the past etc. other oke will lie to you

http://www.jakubaszek.com/music/2006/2006_12_10_Helmut_Lotti.jpg

haha ya get a Helmut Lotti opera edition