Why cyclists get killed....

Stuart Queripel

Who has (a) GQ?

I got two Men's Healths last month... Does that count?

BoB can have one if he wants.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got two Men's Healths last month... Does that count?

BoB can have one if he wants.

I prefer Ideas. Thanks. Or slightly soiled Huisgenoots.

Heman the only place where we would have a speed limit of 40 in SA is at school crossings, for the rest of the residential and suburbun areas your between 60 / 70 / 80 depending on the road and the area. and 66 in a 60 zone is not over the limit actually 69 in a 60 zone is still within the limit, take that and the fact that 99% of cars are detuned by at least 7kmh, he was actually going less than 60 in all probability.

This guy on the bike is a total tjop, and he should get his brans splat all over the road, just please dont post it on the hub when that happens becuase then we have to sit through another 50 page thread on motorists being the source of all evil while the poor innocent cyclists are just targets and can do no wrong.

Unless he is using the ECU interface on the smartycam, the 66 km/h is measured by GPS, so the speedo will be reading in the region of 72-75 km/h..... :thumbdown:

I am not too sure you would normally support the splattering of people's brains anywhere.... :eek:

They come off the press like that..... :whistling:

Oh, I was thinking more like when they've been shipped to the cape along with some inflatable pool manuals...

I am sure I could convince my mom to part with an ideas or two. Getting the soiled Huisgenoots from my gran may be a problem... I will see what I can do ;)

Edited by Grebel

Had a choice of reading a Huisgenoot or a pamphlet on flossing the other day at the dentist......pamphlet won easy :oops:

Had a choice of reading a Huisgenoot or a pamphlet on flossing the other day at the dentist......pamphlet won easy :oops:

Clocked Angry Birds...?

Clocked Angry Birds...?

He obviously hasn't installed Angry Birds Space yet...

No really nitpicking... In the rest of the world, if the speed limit is 60, or 100km/h, that is the limit. People will generally drive slower than that to make sure they do not go over the limit. None of the 10% leniency nonsense we have here. So, 66 in a 60 zone is idiotic, to borrow from the video posted.

Thats assuming the speedo is correct. I think even the police has a small window around 60km due to uncalibrated odometers. This of course could work both way and he could be going faster ...

Unless he is using the ECU interface on the smartycam, the 66 km/h is measured by GPS, so the speedo will be reading in the region of 72-75 km/h..... :thumbdown:

I am not too sure you would normally support the splattering of people's brains anywhere.... :eek:

Probably wont support it but if the cyclist wants a darwin nomination, well I can't help recall what we were told when we were kids. As jy dom is moet jy k@k.

Printed by the same company that prints that magazine that is NOT for dirt-roadies?

Edited by heman