OR AM I JUST BEING STUPID ???

J0KER

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Been riding singlespeed for veeeeeeeeery long and its always been my preferred drivetrain option :) !

Bmx?

Well done on the top 50.

Next goal should be to consistently get top 10, then perhaps go for a podium spot after that.

Remind yourself that if you are in the top 50, there are 49 other riders infront of you blocking the way to the podium.

Ride to get through them, then ride to get onto the podium.

Finished Top 20 at Karkloof

Are you old enough for the beer stops? You'll lose time on the detours ;)

Im only 16 , so still a bit young for the beer stops , ill just stick with my 32GI

I have a feeling some people are still not getting the idea... They will get a very big surprise when they get there!

Onto more pressing issues, how much beer can I consume before catastrophic bicycle function failure (CBFF)??

I think beer loop training should commence!

http://www.abxzone.com/forums/images/smilies/beerchug.gif

Any tips for shedding weight from my bike, cause the disclaimer on the beer bottle advises against operation of heavy machinery after consumption....?

Hahaha funny okes here Ey !

Firstly- I've never ridden a bmx and probably never will...its too small and I'm too tall !

Secondly- I should start training for the beer aswel....start with a sixpack everyday in the weekend?(Long weekend coming up bitches:D !)

Then maybe a few more in the weekends after that !!! Aaaah Training will be fun... ;)

Hahaha funny okes here Ey !

Firstly- I've never ridden a bmx and probably never will...its too small and I'm too tall !

Secondly- I should start training for the beer aswel....start with a sixpack everyday in the weekend?(Long weekend coming up bitches:D !)

Then maybe a few more in the weekends after that !!! Aaaah Training will be fun... ;)

Sorry for the doubles, guys !

This super-crap-anal-poor-ass-Berry is giving some problems :)

Secondly- I should start training for the beer aswel....start with a sixpack everyday in the weekend?

Noob.

It's a six pack everyday during the week. On weekends the objective is a case of Black Label Quarts for every two days...

Noob.

It's a six pack everyday during the week. On weekends the objective is a case of Black Label Quarts for every two days...

Warm black label quarts? Rather plan for the worst!

Warm black label quarts?

My cigarette lighter socket powered fridge holds exactly one case of quarts.

Any tips for shedding weight from my bike, cause the disclaimer on the beer bottle advises against operation of heavy machinery after consumption....?

26 inch wheels....?