• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I can have make for me the BORAT suit with Padding for naughty place ? :P

(Said in Borat voice and accent)

Maybe I can have make for me the BORAT suit with Padding for naughty place ? :P

(Said in Borat voice and accent)

The Vageen?

Okay so I clearly had the wrong ideai about the SSWC !!! But now that I know what its really like, I wanna do it even more :D !!! Does anyone know where I can get a Borat suit and a fat fake Snor ???

Okay so I clearly had the wrong ideai about the SSWC !!! But now that I know what its really like, I wanna do it even more :D !!! Does anyone know where I can get a Borat suit and a fat fake Snor ???

It is a bit misleading... We were chatting about what sports we do at work and I said in a flat, even voice "I'm doing single speed world champs later in the year" - suddenly there were big eyes and quiet "are you going to the olympics?" style questions!!!!! I had to correct them pretty quickly...

They thought the beer short cut was an awesome idea!

"Beer Short cut" ??? :D

The invention of the century - if you jump off your mtb and chug a beer poste haste you get to take a short cut in the course - generally they save you time initially but end up costing loads of time due to crashes and poor muscle co-ordination.

Everybody I know take the short cut anyway...

Train smartly.

Go and compete.

You will discover what it takes to be competitive, based on the outcome.

Learn from the experience.

Back to the drawing board and set new goals.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Is this guy serious ??????

I am doing the SS World Cup , and it is also my first time , i am a very strong XC/ marathon rider and finish in usually top 50 . I will be doing SS training rides on weekends so if are interested drop me an email elansarkis@ymail.com . Otherwise Good Luck

:whistling:

Think there are going to be a few lycra clad weekend worriers hopelessly out of depth.. :devil: at the SSWC.