[Event] Babbas Lodge Big 5 + 1

pezulu

She definitely was on the 70, she passed me on the hill before the long downhill. I was trying to catch her but she never passed me so I guess she only did one lap.

Anyone seen the results?

The Spectrum Sport Timing system crashed just before we were to hold the prizegiving on Sunday.

They mailed the results through to me on Sunday night, and I signed them off.

The results will probably be on the website shortly, if nothing catastrophic has happened.

If you can't wait for the results, PM me and I can mail them to you.

Hi guys

as Pezulu says, we experienced a major software problem on race day however we managed to sort out the results the same day but......... we cant upload the results on the web as the race link has not been added as yet, the race link is done by the company that hosts the website so, if you would like me to send you the results PM me and i will mail the results to you

PS. Thanks for working till late on sunday night to sign off the results for us Pezulu, your commitment to the sport is appreciated

regards

PJ

Edited by Face Plant

The Spectrum Sport Timing system crashed just before we were to hold the prizegiving on Sunday.

They mailed the results through to me on Sunday night, and I signed them off.

The results will probably be on the website shortly, if nothing catastrophic has happened.

If you can't wait for the results, PM me and I can mail them to you.

So gepraat van: Ons was al halfpad terug Bela-Bela toe, toe die vrou vir my se: Weet jy, ons het nooit vir Pezulu gegroet toe ons waai nie. Dis twak styl as jy my vra.

So hiermee vra ek om verskoning! Sorry. ;-(

• 3 weeks later...

My biggest problem with Babbas...it's highly addictive. Went there 3 years ago and cannot stay away ever since! Fast/ Friendly/Veilig Our whole family goes and we all love it...every single time. Bismarck is a treat. The food is affordable and fresh and leke. Friendly people. A great outing.

I can understand if it is not the ultimate venue for race snakes....please keep it that way!! Go harass the social cyclists in Groenkloof...it's cheaper :devil:

Edited by leeu52

Second time at Babbas. Really enjoyed day. Race well organised. Nice and flat, well marked course. No serious bottlenecks at single track sections. Well priced food and drink on sale. Got free photos at the end. The waterpoints could be better organised, with the 35km race water point being too near the end (but who really uses these anyway?). Overall great day out....