Slow & unfit - Benoni

funcruiser

Yes you have, in my last post I was inquiring about the ride itself.

I mentioned it a page back. In about a month. There's talk of making it a monthly thing.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I mentioned it a page back. In about a month. There's talk of making it a monthly thing.

Sounds like a plan, so give us a date, "in about a month" doesn't cut it.

I would love to make the ride if possible.

Sounds like a plan, so give us a date, "in about a month" doesn't cut it.

I would love to make the ride if possible.

As soon as I confirm it, I'll post a thread here.

As soon as I confirm it, I'll post a thread here.

Great, and provided I can attend, you could then explain what your deleted rant was all about.

Any time! You are a great bunch. Thinking of a follow-up ride in about a month. :thumbup:

thanxs guys for a awesome morning in the Benoni dust bowel. allso you guys rock as baby sitters!!1

Hi Guys,

Where is the place You were riding at? "Benoni dust bowl", looks lekkerrrr.

Regards,

Hi Guys,

Where is the place You were riding at? "Benoni dust bowl", looks lekkerrrr.

Regards,

It's a stretch of mine dump and farm land stretching from Benoni to Springs.

thanxs guys for a awesome morning in the Benoni dust bowel. allso you guys rock as baby sitters!!1

Great having you! Will try organise coffee for next time.

doppelganger, great having you there. What bike were you on?

Hey I was on the Merida Matts...with my Orange Camelbak

Hi Everyone

Firstly, however pertinent your view points are, please start another thread and discuss your issues there.

Should you wish to have your comments moved to that thread, please ask and I will do so.

My first point of call here is to make sure this thread stays within the bounds of a discussion on rides around Benoni. As such, all the previous comments have been un-approved and not deleted.

And I will continue to un-approve the comments that will lead to this thread going off topic.

Personally I blame funcruiser. What was he thinking starting a topic like this!?

I call for a life-time ban.

(And only on 12 posts too. Respect dude!!)

There have been vague mentionings of setting up a short course and organising races of a couple of laps. Would peeps be in for such a thing?

Personally I blame funcruiser. What was he thinking starting a topic like this!?

I call for a life-time ban.

(And only on 12 posts too. Respect dude!!)

There have been vague mentionings of setting up a short course and organising races of a couple of laps. Would peeps be in for such a thing?

Sho .. this hub thing is series (me being a newbie and all), people getting banned, un approved, etc etc ....

So let me try to stick to the thread then ... yes I am keen for lap racing somewhere in Benoni, lets call it the East Rand World Champs? Winner gets gift vouchers to a roadhouse in Benoni

Hey Dave and Greg,

A short-course series out East is a great idea, and long overdue. There used to be races like that at Sand Pan and Sweat & Gears Park (where Ebotse is now). Let's build the mine dump ride as a regular affair and gauge interest as it gets bigger, and take it from there.

Hey Dave and Greg,

A short-course series out East is a great idea, and long overdue. There used to be races like that at Sand Pan and Sweat & Gears Park (where Ebotse is now). Let's build the mine dump ride as a regular affair and gauge interest as it gets bigger, and take it from there.

Sounds cool to me...