Sportsmans Warehouse

TiBones

I had nitty grittys on my bike the once. Just gave it a good wash, and they came right off, no problem.

Like dingle berrys?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like dingle berrys?

Now that you mention it, I think it was after a dump ride...

Look we are a big store, and normally no one cares about where they get there customers from. At least im going the extra mile. i take the guys out every thursday cos thats the only time alocated to me. they try diferent gloves, helmets, clothing, to get a feal for it. they can give information on a personal experience and not just what they been given on black and white. I think its a good start.

With that attitude I wish you well and I hope you get your store can grow your knowledge and experience, in turn providing good service to your Clients.

If only all the SW stores had this attitude.

Sportsmans Warehouse, Outdoor Warehouse, Game, Makro and Dions Wired are all part of MassMart Stores, and as such sell much of the same stuff.

Game, Makro and Dion Wired (as well Cambridge) are part of Massmart. On the other hand, SW, OW, First Ascent and Capestorm are part of a separate listed group called Holdsport.

• 3 weeks later...

Look we are a big store, and normally no one cares about where they get there customers from. At least im going the extra mile. i take the guys out every thursday cos thats the only time alocated to me. they try diferent gloves, helmets, clothing, to get a feal for it. they can give information on a personal experience and not just what they been given on black and white. I think its a good start.

Dude you gonba take a lot of flack but good on yah for making the effort.