sani 2 c???

sadamhussein

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my aim with this is to force people to think beyond what they are force fed, to question the norm - what is wrong with that?

when i first heard of this race many years ago i thought - "cool, a race that goes up/down sani pass! this should be awesome" - having cycled up and down sani pass i was pretty excited at the idea of it being part of a race, but the name was misleading, so right there and then a false perception was created by the people organising it.

clearly this post has ruffled some feathers as people get pretty emotional about their precious race names. to them i say, get over it! to question the name of a race is not an insult on your personality, unless you are so insecure that you see the fact that you participated in a race as an extension of who you are.

Right. Well at least now we understand the dictatorial avatar.

The Sani one would be the Sani Transfrontier your Excellency.

When you have completed it. Give us a shout.

is this section not called rant & rave? excuse me for speaking my mind...

..........you are excused.

Now begone and sort World Peace!

Is this the only Sani 2C thread? The name implies it's about the race that Evans & George just won, but I seem to have been misled?

Mate of mine is Riding from Kili to Cape Town. He might spoil your geographical reference with his website.

Is the '100 miler' this week end starting at a town called 100? :whistling:

no, but is 100miles long, AS THE NAME IMPLIES.

- having cycled up and down sani pass i was pretty excited at the idea of it being part of a race,

unless you are so insecure that you see the fact that you participated in a race as an extension of who you are.

Uhm......righty then :whistling:

no, but is 100miles long, AS THE NAME IMPLIES.

Let's break this seemingly tough Sani2C thing down a tad:

Sani = kwaSani (as numerous people have already said)

C = coastal region, as in sea.

This leads us to the following mindblowing conclusion:

The Sani2C is from the Sani area to the sea, AS THE NAME IMPLIES.

By all means guy, have a rant, but also show a bit of humility to accept when the point you were trying to make is proven wrong. You must see that it's your fault for confusing kwaSani region for a simple road. And it's doubly your fault for now harping on about it. Getting all defensive about it now is not heck of a productive either.

@facmp; thanks bud; that was snaaks...

You must see that it's your fault for confusing kwaSani region for a simple road.

you are sooo wrong - its not a road...its a pass! :whistling:

Ok then.... I