All welcome on 9th Aug - MTB & breakfast

MichH

Hey all, I'm so glad to hear that everyone had such a great time! From my side, I can't explain how much pleasure it gives me to lead out a group of TWENTY SIX RIDERS! And despite my best attempts to get lost, we managed to stay on track the whole time!

Brendon loved being able to help out, and he is owed serious brownie points by me after looking after us all so well. There's something about the smell of frying bacon after a ride that makes you instantly happy!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I did offer to help Brendon again when he goes rock climbing but he declined !! Apparently tying knots for another  climber is not considered helping smileys/smiley5.gif and he recons I am to light to B-line him !

smileys/smiley4.gif He has started to resemble a Buddha! Dirt-rider, you were great on Wednesday. Thank you to you and Sonic and IanJ for ensuring that we didn't lose anyone. I didn't even know how many we started with, so I couldn't even do a head count at re-groups!

... 23, 24, 25, darn I lost count again!

I only got few pics from start . Will post them on new thread . MichH just gotta get photos and we can put it on a web site for people to look and download .

Click on image to open in new window He has started to resemble a Buddha! Dirt-rider, you were great on Wednesday. Thank you to you and Sonic and IanJ for ensuring that we didn't lose anyone. I didn't even know how many we started with, so I couldn't even do a head count at re-groups!

... 23, 24, 25, darn I lost count again!

[/quote']

Seems like losing count is the least of your problemsWink Say after me: Left is the side my weddinng ring is on, right is the other side . . . .

"Everyone turn left... and I mean it this time!!!

And Droster, I had my full gloves on, how am I supposed to see my ring?!

Sorry for the late response, but thanks to everyone for an awesome morning. We really enjoyed ourselves.