All welcome on 9th Aug - MTB & breakfast

MichH

I'll bring 1 doz eggs and some rolls (1/2 doz)

and' date=' of course, 2 x coffee, 1 x milk

[/quote']

Probably gonna get shot for this but what about the Chocolate Cake?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dirt Rider, people need a quick carb fix! And you haven't met B yet! He can easily have 3 teaspoons of sugar in one cuppa!

OK, so we probably only need a small sugar, but I couldn't remember what size it was!

I will split the remaining items amongst the people who have asked me what to bring. Bidding on items now closed!

Shoe maar djulle gaat suipsmileys/smiley3.gif

En djulle gaat vriet  ok smileys/smiley3.gif

ClapClapClapClap

MichH you have done a sterling job so far, I'm sure it will be a great day out tomorrow! Can't wait.

Dissapointed we can't make the breakfast but hey I'm happy to at least be riding with you guys. My better half is also happy that we are making a good attempt to attend my out law do! Everyone happySmile!

IanJ, the choccie cake is a separate entity to the list smileys/smiley2.gif when there's a big bunch of hubbers that forms part of the "cycling equipment list" together with helmet... smileys/smiley36.gif

:-)

I've left the beer up to each individual drinker to organise!

Dirt Rider, we have everything! My dad and I, and Kingcompass and Spearo split up the remaining items.

slowpoke and I will bring choccie cake as well.

I have organised with the chef to bring paper plates, polystyrene cups and plastic utensils, but feel free to bring your own!

From myself and Byron thanks a stack to all the guys and girls that made this ride great fun. Nice to put names to faces.

Byron commented that he realised today that you don't always have to be riding on the limit to have fun. Now that's something!

Hope to see some of the photos soon.

BTW got to lunch at the outlaws at 12:15, they hadn't dished up yet so they were happy!