Office Prank

RexFuzzle

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At my wife's work they put up a devider around someone's desk and filled it to the top with polystyrene balls. Huge mess to clean up.

And its also pretty fun to plug a wireless mouse receiver into someone's PC at the back... and keep the mouse at your desk. Every now and then just move it a little. A guy I knew almost threw a continental.

Remove the keys from a keyboard and swap them around.

If yopu want, you can spell little words on the keyboard.

Or alternatively, take apart a desk phone and swop number 9 with 7, number 6 with 4 and number 3 with 1.

Confuses the crap out of people.

At my wife's work they put up a devider around someone's desk and filled it to the top with polystyrene balls. Huge mess to clean up.

And its also pretty fun to plug a wireless mouse receiver into someone's PC at the back... and keep the mouse at your desk. Every now and then just move it a little. A guy I knew almost threw a continental.

I used to have the same stereo and remote as a friends stereo, we used to hide outside his window at night and crank that radio up! Took him a while to figure it out! At the same house where my mate lived there were another 3 people living there, all had stereos and all could be programmed to go off in the middle of the night...each usually an hour or so after the last one had blasted out some March of the Pigs by NIN! The things you do when you are bored...!

A brand activation by Engineering News? The brand promise seems to be that everything you find in the newspapers, you'll find in Engineering News. Pretty hectic though. Probably more likely to get people pissed off than subscribing. (That said, it's a satisfying thing to do to co-workers you don't like.)

Our design head - a woman - took up an arguement against the head of client service with a fire extinguisher. One short touch of the handle and a 30m X 30m area was covered with fine grey dust. Looked amazing, but tidying up took them an entire weekend, several vaccuum loads, and a year later everything was still feeling gritty.

I dont think its that funny taking into account the amount of time it would take to do that...