Sani2c 2012 AcaJoe Jacket Swap

Corbie

Hi

I was a lucky rider to get a substitution entry for the Sani2c Race.

Unfortunately the rider I took over from was a little bigger than I am.

I managed to swap the Saloman Hard shell jacket and the short sleave wind jammer for small ones but couldn't get a smaller AcaJoe hoody.

I am currently sitting with a XXL Jacket and well I need a medium...

I would really like to get a jacket that fits as it is a awesome one.

Please let me know if any one has one or if they know of some one who has.

Please feel free to use this topic if you are in the same situation and would like to swap out your Sani2c kit.

Other than the clothing problem, I had an awesome ride and can't wait to hit those trails again next year, maybe in the Joburg2c 2013.

Hi Corbie

Unfortunately I only have a Large AcaJoe hoody jacket, you welcome to try it if you like as I'm looking for an XL, perhaps an XXL would fit?

Cheers

Hi Corbie, i have a XL which i would like toswap for XXL. I know it does not help you, but it would help me.

at least you got something...i'm still waiting for mine......apparently to be posted........there were a whole heap of us on the trail that had absolutely nothing in our boxes... :wacko: i suppose the only advantage of that is that i got to say what size i wanted

at least you got something...i'm still waiting for mine......apparently to be posted........there were a whole heap of us on the trail that had absolutely nothing in our boxes... :wacko: i suppose the only advantage of that is that i got to say what size i wanted

There was a table behind the finish area where they seemed to be giving out all sorts of clothing etc, presumably to those who never recieved the goodies in their boxes. Or did they run out there as well ?

There was a table behind the finish area where they seemed to be giving out all sorts of clothing etc, presumably to those who never recieved the goodies in their boxes. Or did they run out there as well ?

ja only giving out the salamons and the riding top - the aca joe will be posted......apparently

Hi Corbie

Unfortunately I only have a Large AcaJoe hoody jacket, you welcome to try it if you like as I'm looking for an XL, perhaps an XXL would fit?

Cheers

Hey WesleyR

I have an XL and would like a Large... I am in JHB... PM and we can see what arrangement we could maybe make.

• 4 weeks later...

I contacted them earlier the week ... the reply was "We are hopefully receiving them at the end of June and then we are going to get them out to the TRAIL RIDERS FROM Scottburgh" I needed to send my details through if not in KZN. Will see when they arrice.

Now just looking to swop Salomon L for XL :)